• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

question about the other arms bergen

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
this could be a bone question, but the flaps on the side that cover the zips to attach the side pockets leave no room at all to actually be able to use the zips - is this common to all or do i have a dodgy one?

A particularly poor aspect of a diabolical piece of kit. I have only ever been able to attach the pouches when both pouches and bergan are completely empty. If you can't do that, you probably have a duff one. Best option, especially if you are in the QMs area (or if you know someone) is to blag a long-back sharpish.

Yeah I've had the same problem. I pulled up the zip and cut the stitching to get the pouches on and off, but at least you've got the 20mm fastex clips top and bottom for added security.

An ideal bit of kit for cadets, as give em an inf bergan and they carry far too much kit, nearly all of i they dont need in the next 48hrs anyway.

Stitches + Knife = no problems, as to being able to do the main sac zip updown fully with the side pouches on..... paracord.

Latest Threads