Question about reme

Discussion in 'REME' started by JDMscott2011, Jan 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok so basically im 18 year's old, and i am very interested in joining the REME as a mechanic, could anyone tell me the pro's and con's of doing this? also what training will i go through and what can i expect to get out of it? and help would be great thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Loads of gtraining, loads of mates, loads of boozing. Do a good search on here, and on the MOD website - there's plenty of info out there. Trades are many and various. You'll come out with a raft of qualifications, sporting ability, astonishing good looks, and infallible success with women.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Its true you know, my son joined the RLC, couldn't even get laid in Newcastle......I can't believe he's mine.

4. He isn't. :)

5. Thank **** for that, cheers no duff.

6. Hahahaha, thanks for the help lad's made my ******* night reading your comment's! i phoned up the ta today and there sending me some stuff through the post too!

7. Doubt it mate im ginger! hahahahhahaa!

8. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

REME is all-inclusive. There's even a place for Gwahs - it's a trade called 'Armourer', and means that you daywalkers can live safely in dark holes during the day, only allowed out when wearing the compulsory orange drab dustcoat. You can while away the time in your hobbit hole producing engraved tat, and those horrible little statues made from random nuts and bolts, the ones that are compulsory at a leaving do.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hahahahaa, mother ******! i knew i should of never admited to my shamefull deseise! atleast i have the decency to shave it all off. =|

10. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

He didn't do his slags ball apprenticeship in Bordon or SEE. A must do to ensure that sort of success.

11. I almost took the bait, close but no cigar. :)

12. Oi **** off, the hair of a gwah makes the place far too ******* bright.