Question about posting without prejudice while under investigation

Hi everyone,

Basically a few months ago i was accused of a crime by another member of the military which the civi police have dropped and are not taking it any further But my regiment in all there wisdom decided I was been investigated under agai 67 to see if i failed the service test despite the fact the civi police dropped the case. I only have 8 weeks left in the army before i am discharged and yesterday my Adjudant informed me i am been posted without prejudice to which i replied what is the point if i am out in 8 weeks would it not be better if i just get put on sick leave until my time is up instead of been posted and wasting another regiments time know what i mean, So just wanted people advice on it thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

Basically a few months ago i was accused of a crime by another member of the military which the civi police have dropped and are not taking it any further But my regiment in all there wisdom decided I was been investigated under agai 67 to see if i failed the service test despite the fact the civi police dropped the case. I only have 8 weeks left in the army before i am discharged and yesterday my Adjudant informed me i am been posted without prejudice to which i replied what is the point if i am out in 8 weeks would it not be better if i just get put on sick leave until my time is up instead of been posted and wasting another regiments time know what i mean, So just wanted people advice on it thanks in advance.
Are you actually sick?

Is this a quiz? I'm not very good at quizzes.

Why would someone expect to go on sick leave if they're not ill? *

*Not a quiz. Just a question.

Are you actually sick?
Yes I've been to the DCMH and they have recommended to my MO it is in my best interest to be off this camp/regiment due to stress at which point my MO bedded me down until my last day in the army cause off the fact i only have 8 weeks left in the army that's why he didn't recommend a posting, but my regiment are overruling that and posting me without prejudice to another regiment basically i think they are not happy that i have been aloud to go home for 8 weeks know what i mean so they have overruled it which is why i am thinking can they do that if it's come from DCMH surely another regiment are not going to be happy if i tip up for a few weeks and then bugger off on resettlement they will be thinking why is he here in the first place for only a few weeks

Yes I've been to the DCMH and they have recommended to my MO it is in my best interest to be off this camp/regiment due to stress at which point my MO bedded me down until my last day in the army cause off the fact i only have 8 weeks left in the army that's why he didn't recommend a posting, but my regiment are overruling that and posting me without prejudice to another regiment basically i think they are not happy that i have been aloud to go home for 8 weeks know what i mean so they have overruled it which is why i am thinking can they do that if it's come from DCMH surely another regiment are not going to be happy if i tip up for a few weeks and then bugger off on resettlement they will be thinking why is he here in the first place for only a few weeks
.,-:;?!

Just going to leave these here for you. Take as many as you like, no charge.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
If it's a matter of weeks, why don't you simply suck it up and accept that the powers that be want their money's worth and are not going to sign you off for an all expenses paid swan.

It is the army after all and, if you make enough of a nuisance of yourself, you may find that someone takes time out of their busy schedule to have some posting fun at your expense.

You poor lamb.

Go home at the weekend and see civi doctor with stress due to military environment etc. They will sign you off while you then dance to mc hammers almighty tune of “ cant touch this “ when the adj / badge / vag phones on Monday morning wondering where you are. Enjoy civi strasse

Your first post missed out a couple of key points, that you aren’t leaving the Army in 8 weeks but going on resettlement (technicality) and you missed out that you had been bedded down on stress (so the answer to Snail was yes

You’re still in the army whether it’s 8 days, weeks, or longer but in unit for 8 weeks then on resettlement until you are properly out

There may appear to be a bit of a fair point - you’re under stress in the unit following the previous situation. Could it be useful to go elsewhere for 8 weeks and get away from the potential cause of your stress, and to so “productively” with another unit finding you something to do.
Alternatively continue on the effect on your health and pursue the DCMH recommendation

and then bugger off on resettlement they will be thinking why is he here in the first place for only a few weeks
This resettlement course, teaching training is it? Not going to be teaching English I hope.

What is "posting without prejudice"? Implies there is also a "Posting with prejudice".

12345678 LCpl Atkins T, is posted with prejudice to 1 LOAMSHIRES wef 0600 tomorrow. All ranks are to note the consequences of social media policy transgression.

What a feckin lightweight...........just go fecking AWOL and when they lift you, make sure you're that 'You're so pilled up that you rattle' ...

With squaddie like this in the mob/leaving the mob, is it any wonder that we lost 2 World Wars and a World cup? .....
oh wait!

I take it you've spoken to your chain of command about this, or did you just post it on here in the hope that you get the answer you want?