Question about ADSC .

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Mr.Bojangles, Feb 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, About a week ago my doctor perscribed me with a course of Anti-bitotics for a throat infection, Since then the infection has cleared up but I've been told to take all the tablets to kill off any infection still lurking around, My Question is will I have to wait a certain period of time before i can attempt to go to ADSC. Or would it make no diffrence (considering i feel fine now) I've been told to expect Selection mid-March, if everything goes to plan with my next stages.

2. No i cant see it being a problem. 8)

3. With all due respect mate, youve got a cough and prescribed lozenges!!

Long answer "you'll be fine"

The short answer you dont want to hear.

When's your ADSC?

4. Well , At the time i thought it was somthing alot more serious because i had had a really large swollen Lymph Node and my doctor seemed quite concerned but a second opinion seemed to get an answer, anyway.

I was at my Careers office today, getting a security clearance form to fill out and hand back in, then i've to go out for a run next week to get a fitness assesment, then If i manage fine on that I can exoect my interview the week after that, then hopefully ADSC Early March. *Fingers Crossed* :p

5. I was really ill a bit before my ADSC and was prescribed anti-biotics, pills that ease you off being sick and some ohter pills, i cant remember now...

Anyway , the Docs up there didnt even mention this and it was no problem at all.
    So i dont see why you would be any different mate