Query about previous TA service.

I'm not so sure this is in the right forum section, but couldn't find what it would be as close to in regards of my question.

I served previously in the T.A at 40th Ulster Sigs in Belfast. It was way back when the ladies were still classed as WRACs.
I fell pregnant and left the T.A after having completed my training and passing out parade.
So the big question of the day is where can I find out about my previous service? I have requested some help from the BRL and they have agreed to help if I can provide proof of the above. I still remember my old army number so I guess that's a good place to start, but who would I phone / write to to get further info?
Thanks in advance.

sundance

War Hero
I don't quite follow? What do you need to find out about your previous service? Can you not remember what you did and when?

In any case 40sigs still exists albeit as a sqn of 32 signal regt rather than a standalone regt. Still at clonaver, 02890 670006 is the number listed on the mod public website. Id start there, there may still be people around who knew you/the person youre trying to get info on.

two_of_seven

Old-Salt
To get a certificate of service, it should be just a matter of emailing your friendliest RHQ and getting the email address of the office that prints out your cert of service.
I have it somewhere if you struggle.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I'm not so sure this is in the right forum section, but couldn't find what it would be as close to in regards of my question.

I served previously in the T.A at 40th Ulster Sigs in Belfast. It was way back when the ladies were still classed as WRACs.
I fell pregnant and left the T.A after having completed my training and passing out parade.
So the big question of the day is where can I find out about my previous service? I have requested some help from the BRL and they have agreed to help if I can provide proof of the above. I still remember my old army number so I guess that's a good place to start, but who would I phone / write to to get further info?
Thanks in advance.

Get your records here.

http://www.veterans-uk.info/service_records/service_records.html

Thanks for the info guys. Yes I just need to clarify dates on when I joined and when I ended up leaving. I remember exactly what I did, just bad memory of dates.

Thanks in advance.

Any more pics of you and that horse?

Latest Threads