Queensland home for sale

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Nignoy, Jan 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Our Winter Home is for sale, 3bedroom fully airconditioned all mod cons , dish washer, washing machine Bungalow, near Bribie Island, Sunshine Coast Queensland, situated in a nice township, 3 minutes from 30 miles of golden un polluted beaches,30 minutes to Brisbane Airport, asking price 145,000 pounds or near offer.good investment opportunity, marlin fishing, and 8 golf courses at your door stepget in touch for photos or more info
  2. Was a bit disappointed not a single reply, I know it is not exactly next door,maybe you all thought it was a windup,just thought there might be a bit of interest seeing that most of our housesitters and Holiday houseswappers are from BFG or UK :cry:
  3. Ill start the bidding.... fiver
  4. Pebble Beach ?
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

6. £10.50 ill take it sight unseen.
  7. Sandstone Point :p
  8. wife reckons you should get the care package, dont think you could handle all the good weather , pleasant surroundings and excellent fishing, and petrol 40p a litre :lol: was a bit ambitous of me to offer it in UK :p just thought some one else could benefit from our good fortune :D
  9. Sounds like a dodgy 'swingers palace' advertisment if you ask me...

£15 right now through PayPal without even seeing your missus and without telling mine, bargain!
  10. Sounds like getting your passage massaged is all you have to live for :p , we use housesitters to look after the house and pets when we are overseas its cheaper than boarding kennels and the pool is not full of leaves when we get back, Living in a bedsit in downtown suburbia you problably dont get many people wanting to swap places with, so far in the last 10 years we have successfully swapped houses and cars in Switzerland, Germany, portugal, UK, Thailand, Penang, KL, Singapore ,Bahamas and mexico, a very economical way to travel the world as a pensioner, but there again you being a chav Isle of dogs is probably your limit
  11. ;
    Thats a bit harsh, it was only a joke :wink:
    And for your info, I'm not a chav, I've been to upmarket skegness a few times. :D
    The offer for your house sounds too good to be true, we'd love to move to oz one day. Good on you.