Queens Warrant

Having completed my service in the mid 90s......... no this is nothing to do with a heatwave before all the smart arrsers start.

My question is that I never did get my Queens Warrant on promotion to WO2. Can I request it a this late stage.

Possibly a bit late..... but maybe its something I feel I am entitled to.

Thanks in anticipation for some useful advice.

Taff71 said:
Having completed my service in the mid 90s......... no this is nothing to do with a heatwave before all the smart arrsers start.

My question is that I never did get my Queens Warrant on promotion to WO2. Can I request it a this late stage.

Possibly a bit late..... but maybe its something I feel I am entitled to.

Thanks in anticipation for some useful advice.
PM Sent.

These lot are too busy laughing at me for being old so won't post on here.

Taff71,

I woudn't bother if I was you. You are going to be very disappointed when you receive a postal tube with a rolled up, photocopied piece of paper, rubber stamped with the signature of the Defence Secretary on it, which they pass off as a Warrant Officers Warrant of Appointment. :D

I commissioned nearly four years ago but no sign of my bit of paper. I asked Glasgow, they said ask your unit, they couldn't have been less interested and said ask Glasgow. Do I just give up?

cunning_stunt said:
I commissioned nearly four years ago but no sign of my bit of paper. I asked Glasgow, they said ask your unit, they couldn't have been less interested and said ask Glasgow. Do I just give up?
Are you still in, or left? If still in then you need to have a chat with your RAO and get him/her to speak to Glasgow. Not an expert, and I think it took me 4 or 5 years before my underwhelming photocopy arrived.
whf

Still in, I was posted in November but still not had an assignment order-must have really annoyed someone in Glasgow. Now, which RAO do I choose, the one in my JPA hierachy type thingummy or the one at my new job? Decisions decisions.

cunning_stunt said:
Still in, I was posted in November but still not had an assignment order-must have really annoyed someone in Glasgow. Now, which RAO do I choose, the one in my JPA hierachy type thingummy or the one at my new job? Decisions decisions.
Nice dilemma. Whichever one has got an Adjt/RAO who is a human being who will take your phone call and then do something about it. I know this might be stretching things but this is a relatively simple task for someone to crack on and do; however, I am sure that there will be a lot of teeth sucking before anything gets done.

whf

Latest Threads