Queens regulations 503 16(V) what it actually means.

Hi

Can anyone clarify what this means on a discharge paper, Where there is no wrongdoing any criminal activity, no interview with the senior officer , just immediate discharge, with 1 hour notice.

I want to know who made this decision based on what evidence. can anyone help

Can't find anything on it, either in QR's, Territorial Army Regs or The Reserve Land Forces Regulations.

I would suggest you contact your (ex) unit and ask for a photocopy of said regulation and ask how you can redress your discharge.

Last edited:
Memory jog:-

Back in the stone age, At 10 sigs, a signaller refused to soldier, he was immediately marched to the guard room, he was off barracks and a civvie in the afternoon, it was that quick. He had a history of disruption and insubordination.

Memory jog:-

Back in the stone age, At 10 sigs, a signaller refused to soldier, he was immediately marched to the guard room, he was off barracks and a civvie in the afternoon, it was that quick. He had a history of disruption and insubordination.
From a quick search, QR 503 14A is used to bin someone who, like your example, has a history of low level offences. No idea what 16V is.

Hi

Can anyone clarify what this means on a discharge paper, Where there is no wrongdoing any criminal activity, no interview with the senior officer , just immediate discharge, with 1 hour notice.

Given the hoops I'm currently jumping through to discharge someone, I doubt very much this was a shock to you.

The OP has neglected to outline his former charges, if any, and his military, and possible civilian un-disclosed conduct, that might be a mitigating factor for his discharge.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hi

Methinks something in your past has finally found you and the Army has decided they want nothing to do with you. Take an honest appraisal of your life until now, it should give you a clue. Failing that, request the information from the Army.

Methinks something in your past has finally found you and the Army has decided they want nothing to do with you. Take an honest appraisal of your life until now, it should give you a clue. Failing that, request the information from the Army.
Or better still, post his military history on here good & bad so that we experts can offer advice and sniggeryness in a desperately needed intervention and help the poor lad get his job back. (At McDonald's).

feu_de_joie

War Hero
Way back, nearly 40 year’s ago, we were arms plotting to Germany. Mid morning the Adjt asked the BCs for a list of soldiers they didn’t want to take to Germany. By cop they were out, about a half dozen. No reason needed, none given

OP, if that’s your real name you might want to not use it- especially if you’re about to reveal that you’ve been summarily discharged for being a scrote.
Just a thought.

Didn’t this happen to Gary off Coronation Street? He was discharged for being part of a Corps that hadn’t existed for 20 years.

Way back, nearly 40 year’s ago, we were arms plotting to Germany. Mid morning the Adjt asked the BCs for a list of soldiers they didn’t want to take to Germany. By cop they were out, about a half dozen. No reason needed, none given
When I was at my first unit in 1989 we had a guy who was suddenly called to the OC's office in the morning and told he was being discharged that day.
TBF, he was, whilst not a trouble maker or admin nightmare, just a bit (lot) well, useless.
He was gone by knock off. He did have the balls to ask about leaving drinks though :D

Given the hoops I'm currently jumping through to discharge someone, I doubt very much this was a shock to you.
Put cocaine in his beer. Then grass him up.
It's a lot simpler.

Or better still, post his military history on here good & bad so that we experts can offer advice and sniggeryness in a desperately needed intervention and help the poor lad get his job back. (At McDonald's).
I wish I had a history- I did some garage work for the army uc converting vehicles to civvy before enlistment in manchester.

free food and better pay at Mc donalds - and you get to wear your own star badge - yep that sounds good.

He did have the balls to ask about leaving drinks though.
Fair is fair. It's traditional to have a bit of a knees up when you're leaving the service. Being kicked out is the same as voluntary departure, right? :?

Branded.JPG

Do you mean to say he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy?

Latest Threads