Queens Jubilee Medal e-petition

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by chunkygucci, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Government has so far agreed that the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal will be awarded to serving members of the Armed Services; but does not include veterans, many of whom spent their whole adult working life in one of the Services.

Pressure is being brought to bear for this omission to be rectified and for the veterans to be included.

To this end, there is a formal e-petition for which 100,000 signatures are required.
    You are asked to support this petition by signing it yourself and asking friends and relations to do likewise:

Diamond Decoraration should include all veterans - e-petitions

It only takes 2 minutes to complete.
  2. It takes less than 2 minutes to use the search function and discover the gazillions of posts on here about it.
  3. Dear God, is there no end to the demand for bling.

Not signing.
  4. Jesus, will you glory hunters fuck off. If you don't qualify, you don't get it....simple. Why do you want it? Its a celebratory medal, nothing more. You have not done anything for it.
  5. I'm going to use those 2 minutes a bit more wisely by having a cheeky one off the wrist.
  6. I couldn't care less if it took 2 pico seconds to complete and once complete I was gob jobbed by the female cast of Hollyoaks.

I'm not signing just so a few never deployed back eyes get a bit of bling.

PS, I'm into double figures with my own gongage - which is nice.
  7. Yeah, in the great scheme of things that really needs to be our governments top priority doesn't it?

Have a medal mate, ya cock'll get bigger.
  8. Why should veterans be included?

View attachment 54055
  9. I'm TA and it will be number six for me. One more tour will get me number seven, and that's almost a cert.

Hope this helps.
  10. Fuck off and earn it.
  11. Simples: You meet the criteria you get one if not you don't.

Did you cry for the last one as well, the Golden Chocolate Gong?

I would like an Iron Cross, but dam I was not serving at the time, maybe if I ask Mrs Merkel nicely...

It is Bling, not an operational medal so get over it and stop posting pish!
  12. Bore off, CUNT!
  13. Because times are tight and it save them a few quid buy Shiney bling shite off E Bay............
  14. Seconded. Can't be arsed typing it myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.