Queen's Commission - A Junior Officer's Guide

Comms95

War Hero
Does anybody have a copy of this? army.mod.uk has taken it down since it's no longer used at Sandhurst, if I understand correctly.

Would appreciate a link to a pdf if available

Thanks

Chimp

ADC
Seems to be unavailable everywhere - try the Canadian Army site if you can get in. Otherwise this should have all the basics
1594018313549.jpeg

35 odd years ago , a subaltern in a Liverpudlian infantry regiment used to wear flammable suits and white socks .Made it to half colonel , so either he changed his tailors or all of the above is tosh .
35 years ago they were called shell suits ;) ;)

All the rage and the height of fashion in Liverpool ;);)

@Just_plain_you 's link sent me to this one ..... Love the advert the crawlers found due to the cartoon character reference

35 odd years ago , a subaltern in a Liverpudlian infantry regiment used to wear flammable suits and white socks .Made it to half colonel , so either he changed his tailors or all of the above is tosh .
I'd forgotten this gem

if in doubt follow TRHs Princes William and Harry for civilian clothing direction (all apart from that one off Nazi regalia incident).

35 years ago they were called shell suits ;) ;)

All the rage and the height of fashion in Liverpool ;);)
Of course, when the lesser spotted scouser isn't wearing his shell suit - he can also be found chanting football songs and hanging out with his friends....see picture for proof.

That. ...and 18 Platoon.