Queens Colour Squadron .. Get On Parade!

Is that not the heavy drop contingent of the RAf Reg's para squadron?

Oh Jarrod.. Macc Lads lyrics! That takes me back, December 1989, extras for chinning off the ( non exemption) squadron xmas party to go see the Macc Lads at the queens hall in Bradford. Happy days.
GOS

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Oh Jarrod.. Macc Lads lyrics! That takes me back, December 1989, extras for chinning off the ( non exemption) squadron xmas party to go see the Macc Lads at the queens hall in Bradford. Happy days.
GOS
I knew someone would get it. They still make me laugh now, so inappropriate these days but so fucking funny.
Back in the day when you could use naughty words and nobody cared.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Better be careful, remember what happened the last time a photo of an officer in shit order was posted and commented on! Mind you, I believe there was also a touch of mockery which a certain padre did not like.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You may think that but I could not possibly comment!

Better be careful, remember what happened the last time a photo of an officer in shit order was posted and commented on! Mind you, I believe there was also a touch of mockery which a certain padre did not like.
I think this goes a little beyond an officer being in shit state. I'd say it's more like an absolute disgrace to a uniform.

The massively fat cunt.

Apparently he's some sort of air cadet. A quick Google search suggest that they encourage generously proportioned gentleman to join. Maybe it gives the kids a better chance of escape.

Attachments

It would take more than a herc to get that off the ground....

and I thought the TA were bloaters...