• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Queens Birthday Honours

Whilst it is great to see the Corps represented I think that there surely must have been more of our lads deserving on Ops and the like! I am sure that the names on the list have done a sterling job but come on a minute, what about the guys in Afghan and Iraq and on other "tasks".

I think that we ,as a Corps, have missed a chance to really push some of our guys (+girls) forward.

I s'pose its down to getting them written up!

Yeap, It's all down to them that fester in the OC's orifice's,. They are the one's that should eat humble pie and write people up!

But unfortunately they are too far up them selves that it is unheard of, that lower vermin should receivce such an honour from Queen Liz!!!!

Too many people missing out.... Too many Arsseholes get rewards for
Fu(c)K all .

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.!

Ralf said:
Yeap, It's all down to them that fester in the OC's orifice's,. They are the one's that should eat humble pie and write people up!

But unfortunately they are too far up them selves that it is unheard of, that lower vermin should receivce such an honour from Queen Liz!!!!

Too many people missing out.... Too many Arsseholes get rewards for
Fu(c)K all .

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.!
Now there's a balanced point of view... :? So who did write up those who got the deserving awards then??

Latest Threads