• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Quartering Advice - Glasgow!

Hi has anyone got any clues as to the state of the Married Quarters in Glasgow these days. I have heard they are all new builds, has anyone got any recent experience as I am moving up their soon.

many thanks :D

ewan2000 said:
Hi has anyone got any clues as to the state of the Married Quarters in Glasgow these days. I have heard they are all new builds, has anyone got any recent experience as I am moving up their soon.

many thanks :D
if you own a decent car trade it in for banger otherwise you will find it burnt out on your drive or on bricks

if your any other nationality than scotish hire some musce

were abouts you going anyway

If you hold a Commision or have a football team instead of a family then I think they are all new builds but if you fall into neither of these catagories then there are 3 sights round glasgow with houses of differing standards and age. Some are new and some went up not long after WW2, I can't tell you where they all are on an open forum but I'm sure DE will let you know if you give them a bell.

Latest Threads