Quad Rotor Machine Gun

Link seems to be screwed JJH

Seems fine if you can find a load of people that have, for some very strange reason, been drinking petrol.

A bit naff really,,how do you get the target to drink all that horrid smelly stuff?..........

Not quiet, not small and it has to get pretty close to be anything near accurate. If Terry doesn't take that out with an AK before being hit, he wasn't going to cause anyone too much trouble anyway.

Nice toy, but in it's present form, unlikely to be a practical weapon system.

Not quiet, not small and it has to get pretty close to be anything near accurate. If Terry doesn't take that out with an AK before being hit, he wasn't going to cause anyone too much trouble anyway.

Who gives a **** about it being practical if it's as much fun as it looks? It would work fine in a high street on a Saturday night at Chav kicking out time.

That's what I was thinking. It is like using puppet strings to aim a SMG.

For small arms on a drone to be effective is must be capable of aiming it itself, and taking into account wind buffet, recoil, etc.

That's what I was thinking. It is like using puppet strings to aim a SMG.

For small arms on a drone to be effective is must be capable of aiming it itself, and taking into account wind buffet, recoil, etc.
My bold. Buffet targeting is essential, too early you look like a greedy tightfisted twat desparate for a free nosebag.
Too slow and its manky sausage rolls for you.

My bold. Buffet targeting is essential, too early you look like a greedy tightfisted twat desparate for a free nosebag.
Too slow and its manky sausage rolls for you.
agreed. There used to be a spec qual for it, called the buffet slayer

Buffet slayer are deadly with a cocktail stick,Pinapple, cheese and ham combo. This is how Osama was really taken down.
cheese-pineapple-cocktail-sticks.jpg
Thats Osama under all that. His bodyguards were taken out by a Tactical Vol au vent launched from the USS Ticonderoga.