QR's

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Midlander, Apr 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys i was wondering if anybody could tell me what QR 1975 PARA 9.303 is please

2. Thow shalt not fist junior ranks after 1800hrs

3. Its the regulation regarding assaults on NCOs not being punishable if it is commited within the first two minutes of being awoken. I beleive it dates back to the Battle of Ogdomen.

4. 'It is prohibited to play the trombone in a barracks or any other military area/installation during the Goose mating season. This para also applies to foreign stations where Geese may be either transient or permanent residents'

'Upon summary conviction the accused soldier can be fined up to £50.00 or may be sentenced to death by firing squad upon conviction by General Courts Martial.'

5. Come on guys its a serious question is it the QR for normal service termination because if its not im going to have to get in touch with my unit

6. AFA06 is the way ahead now.

7. A soldier can give 12 months notice to terminate at any time once he has reached the 12 month point prior to the date he is committed to serve ( not in those exact words though ^~ )

8. Cheers caarps thats brilliant mate so i take that is the QR all normal service leavers get

9. The paragraph is just the standard notice to terminate