QRL Guys - Fairly urgent request

Discussion in 'RAC' started by crescent, May 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'ello,

So, I'm in a KRH recruiting area, and have a KRH Sgt. in my recruiting office, every time I go in there were have a friendly wind up with eachother about KRH vs QRL (Regiment I want to join) - so this morning I had my ADSC brief and he presented me with a lovely KRH balloon fresh from a box he ordered :)

Anyhoo, my request is, is there anyone able to post me a QRL balloon so I can give one back to him please? Ideally would need this by Weds 9th May.

Cheers all
  2. A KRH balloon? What colour was it? In the words of John McEnroe "You cannot be serious!"

3. Did you get an ice cream and some crayons as well :?
  4. hehe,

It's brown with the KRH text/site and regimental badge on it.

I can't have crayons, I eat them and never stay inside the lines in my colouring book anyway.
  5. Did he place his hand on your arse when he handed it over? All sounds a bit gay to me.
  6. Dont worry about getting a QRL baloon just join the KRH might be easier. I am sure you will look good in crimson keks.I did......but that was a million years ago. Seriously I am sure you will have a great time where ever you go but best by far be a Royal Hussar Them lances are a real bugger to carry you know
  7. Ever considered the Navy ?
  8. Why dont you find out when his birthday is and do the whole shabbang........balloons, cake, candles, choir, stripogram....... and then, consider the Navy ?
  9. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

... where they separate the men from the boys ... with a crowbar?
  10. Aye funny everyone, seriously though can anyone get hold of a QRL balloon?
  11. No. Hom.
  12. Crescent..... I'm getting serious doubts about you. Firstly, searching for wrist strength tips and now hunting down balloons for recruiters..... whatever your game is laddie, its getting a bit near the knuckle (or maybe the wrist ?).
  13. Remember, "If you ain't Cav, you ain't!"
  14. :)

Just wanted to give him one back as a wind up :thumright:
  15. I hope your on about the baloon still mate. The army could spend money on alot better things than fecking regimental baloons im sure. Although i would have one if i was offered.