QRL Guys - Fairly urgent request

'ello,

So, I'm in a KRH recruiting area, and have a KRH Sgt. in my recruiting office, every time I go in there were have a friendly wind up with eachother about KRH vs QRL (Regiment I want to join) - so this morning I had my ADSC brief and he presented me with a lovely KRH balloon fresh from a box he ordered :)

Anyhoo, my request is, is there anyone able to post me a QRL balloon so I can give one back to him please? Ideally would need this by Weds 9th May.

Cheers all

crescent said:
he presented me with a lovely KRH balloon fresh from a box he ordered :)
A KRH balloon? What colour was it? In the words of John McEnroe "You cannot be serious!"

hehe,

It's brown with the KRH text/site and regimental badge on it.

I can't have crayons, I eat them and never stay inside the lines in my colouring book anyway.

Dont worry about getting a QRL baloon just join the KRH might be easier. I am sure you will look good in crimson keks.I did......but that was a million years ago. Seriously I am sure you will have a great time where ever you go but best by far be a Royal Hussar Them lances are a real bugger to carry you know

Why dont you find out when his birthday is and do the whole shabbang........balloons, cake, candles, choir, stripogram....... and then, consider the Navy ?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
76mill said:
Ever considered the Navy ?
... where they separate the men from the boys ... with a crowbar?

Aye funny everyone, seriously though can anyone get hold of a QRL balloon?

Crescent..... I'm getting serious doubts about you. Firstly, searching for wrist strength tips and now hunting down balloons for recruiters..... whatever your game is laddie, its getting a bit near the knuckle (or maybe the wrist ?).

The_Dragoon said:
Crescent..... I'm getting serious doubts about you. Firstly, searching for wrist strength tips and now hunting down balloons for recruiters..... whatever your game is laddie, its getting a bit near the knuckle (or maybe the wrist ?).
:)

Just wanted to give him one back as a wind up :thumright:

I hope your on about the baloon still mate. The army could spend money on alot better things than fecking regimental baloons im sure. Although i would have one if i was offered.

SOLUTION:...(pardon the pun). Go to Boots, buy a packet of three, I can recommend the strawberry flavour, blow one up, and give him that!!!
The other two you can use later in the privacy of your own home....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Feck me, go away on holiday for a week and were after balloons, do the KRH hang round schools?????? Isnt their a law against that, and no the QRL dont do balloons, as they pop on our lances :D

marshall22 said:
I hope your on about the baloon still mate. The army could spend money on alot better things than fecking regimental baloons im sure. Although i would have one if i was offered.
We had a few Regimental Baloons do they count and would you want them? I think they were being paid SNCO´s wages, so a waste of money they certainly were. :p

Be careful with it, the recruiting sgt may want it back - it's the regimental ballon.