QPR V China Under 23s

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Pork_Pie, Feb 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I love football!! Wish I had seen it a load of QPR players getting Jackie channed!

2. Actually the footage shows the Chinese giving it loads of duff 'as watched on TV' kungfu moves and the QPR yobs battering them - two Chinese in hospital.

3. Useless chinks should have opened a can of Bruce Lee instead then!

Just watched the footage! looks like a sunday morning game in Arbroath

had a giggle at the closing line about the ref reporting it to the FA I have a sneaky feeling they will already know!

4. Good job they didn't compound things by throwing a snowball at fastmedic - then you'd have seen some action.

5. Saw it on the news last night and laughed my socks off, grown men - your having a giraffe.............

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

According to reports in this mornings media, the row between the Chinese U23 side and QPR rages on. The friendly match, collapsed into chaos following some filthy tackling, and some handbags and scrapping which resulted in a huge brawl in the middle of the pitch. A QPR player is thought to have commented: "I actually quite enjoyed the fight, but the trouble was half an hour later, I wanted to fight them again..."

7. Ventress, funny as fuck! :thumleft:

London based Tri-ad/Tripod/Must Tri-harder/Tri-and-have-a-shit gang sent death threats to QPR players.... even funnier as fuck!