Qoutes no longer heard

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
"Could you keep an eye on the wife in case she needs anything whilst I'm away?".........any former friend of David "brail-fingers" Blunkett.
 
#4
"the army now there's a well paid good career" :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
 
#6
has anyone seen that stunning army chick..............................wait a minute i don't think that has ever been said :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 
#8
"Wow, you can see miles from up here"

anyone up the World trade centre.
 
#9
The Fuzzy Wuzzies, they don't like it up 'em.

Cpl Jones (Dads Army ) :eek: :eek:
 
#10
"God, transport in London's expensive, the buses have gone through the roof and the Tube costs an arm and a leg"




Hang on a sec... no, I said that yesterday!
 
#13
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
has anyone seen that stunning army chick..............................wait a minute i don't think that has ever been said :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
You obviously have never met a certain girlie in the Int Corp whose initials are NL (She's married now according to my 'mole' :( ) and who looks like Flick out of Neighbours.......
 
#14
the_matelot said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
has anyone seen that stunning army chick..............................wait a minute i don't think that has ever been said :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
You obviously have never met a certain girlie in the Int Corp whose initials are NL (She's married now according to my 'mole' :( ) and who looks like Flick out of Neighbours.......
need proof fella :!: :!: :!: :!:
 
#15
I'm sure any pongos at Bulford will have remembered her up until quite recently...
 
#16
the_matelot said:
I'm sure any pongos at Bulford will have remembered her up until quite recently...
just stringing us along now, are'nt you :?: :?: :?: :?:

20 years so far & i have still to see a REAL stunner. 8O 8O 8O 8O
 
#17
Trust me, she's stunning.

Any Int Corp types going to back me up on this one???
 
#18
hallveg said:
"Wow, you can see miles from up here"

anyone up the World trade centre.
I think you'll find anyone at the top of the World Trade Centre won't have seen fcuk all for the last few years!
 
#20
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
the_matelot said:
I'm sure any pongos at Bulford will have remembered her up until quite recently...
just stringing us along now, are'nt you :?: :?: :?: :?:

20 years so far & i have still to see a REAL stunner. 8O 8O 8O 8O
While i was in Bos' there was an RMP lass who was flucking gorgeous! looked like that tasmin outwaite chick when she did the old red cap bit, i couldnt belive it the first woman in the army who didnt sign out a huge arrse with her combats :wink:
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top