Qoutes no longer heard

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
"Could you keep an eye on the wife in case she needs anything whilst I'm away?".........any former friend of David "brail-fingers" Blunkett.

"the army now there's a well paid good career" :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

has anyone seen that stunning army chick..............................wait a minute i don't think that has ever been said :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

"Wow, you can see miles from up here"

anyone up the World trade centre.

The Fuzzy Wuzzies, they don't like it up 'em.

Cpl Jones (Dads Army ) :eek: :eek:

"God, transport in London's expensive, the buses have gone through the roof and the Tube costs an arm and a leg"

Hang on a sec... no, I said that yesterday!

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
has anyone seen that stunning army chick..............................wait a minute i don't think that has ever been said :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
You obviously have never met a certain girlie in the Int Corp whose initials are NL (She's married now according to my 'mole' :( ) and who looks like Flick out of Neighbours.......

the_matelot said:
You obviously have never met a certain girlie in the Int Corp whose initials are NL (She's married now according to my 'mole' :( ) and who looks like Flick out of Neighbours.......
need proof fella :!: :!: :!: :!:

I'm sure any pongos at Bulford will have remembered her up until quite recently...

the_matelot said:
I'm sure any pongos at Bulford will have remembered her up until quite recently...
just stringing us along now, are'nt you :?: :?: :?: :?:

20 years so far & i have still to see a REAL stunner. 8O 8O 8O 8O

Trust me, she's stunning.

Any Int Corp types going to back me up on this one???

hallveg said:
"Wow, you can see miles from up here"

anyone up the World trade centre.
I think you'll find anyone at the top of the World Trade Centre won't have seen fcuk all for the last few years!

the_matelot said:
just stringing us along now, are'nt you :?: :?: :?: :?:

20 years so far & i have still to see a REAL stunner. 8O 8O 8O 8O
While i was in Bos' there was an RMP lass who was flucking gorgeous! looked like that tasmin outwaite chick when she did the old red cap bit, i couldnt belive it the first woman in the army who didnt sign out a huge arrse with her combats :wink: