QM Negligent????

Is there anywhere where it states the QM has to have duplicate sets of keys?

I doubt it so you are probably on your own.

Unlucky.

dropshortRE said:
The Lord Flasheart said:

Unlucky.
I didnt ask if it was written down anywhere, there is a thing called duty of care. Surely its good practice to have duplicate sets of keys

Good practice and responsibility are two different things.

If SOPs or Standing Orders demand a spare key is required, you may have a case in that the QM's have breeched some rule or another.

But.....

Duty of care??? Duty of care for plebs who lose keys? Are you having a larf?

Are you the sort of person that would sue a car manufacturer if you crashed into a wall because a big feck off sticker inside didn't warn you of the fact?

Face up to it. You are going to have to cough up. The QM's may well be a bit dim for not having a spare but I doubt 'Where theres a claim, theres blame' is going to be interested.

The Lord Flasheart said:
dropshortRE said:
The Lord Flasheart said:

Unlucky.
I didnt ask if it was written down anywhere, there is a thing called duty of care. Surely its good practice to have duplicate sets of keys

Good practice and responsibility are two different things.

If SOPs or Standing Orders demand a spare key is required, you may have a case in that the QM's have breeched some rule or another.

But.....

Duty of care??? Duty of care for plebs who lose keys? Are you having a larf?

Are you the sort of person that would sue a car manufacturer if you crashed into a wall because a big feck off sticker inside didn't warn you of the fact?

Face up to it. You are going to have to cough up. The QM's may well be a bit dim for not having a spare but I doubt 'Where theres a claim, theres blame' is going to be interested.
Thank you for your valuable, and considered advice.

dropshortRE said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
You should get your mum to sew some elastic around your combat jacket arms.
Thats a damn good idea, now where did I leave my shovel. I'll need one to dig her back up.

If you do dig her up, be sure to cut her clack out. I could do with a wank ring.