QDJM sellers

Discussion in 'Medals' started by crash test, Jun 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had the news on and the Chief Constable for South Yorks Police is giving serious consideration to naming and shaming any of his Officers who have been flogging off their medals.

2. Who gives a fcuk..................honestly!

3. If it fitted I would use it as a coin slot token for those shopping trolleys at Aldi.

• Like Like x 1
  4. What the **** has it to do with him. Coppers are civvies, they can do what they want.

5. Christ, it's only a comment off the news

6. Oh..............I thought you wanted feedback/comment in a forum...got it fcuking wrong again!

7. £62? Walting clearly is a market that needs to be fully exploited. I wonder how much I could sell them replacement medals with their name and fictional Rank and Corp engraved on.

8. He really needs to speak with his Force solicitors before he does that.

9. I have it from a serving Nottinghamshire Plod that they have been told they will be disciplined if they flog it or give it away. He was not impressed with the waste of money and said it was embarrassing to get the chocolate medal anyway.

Plenty of them on ebay though

10. The Chief Constable is entitled to his opinion, but that's all it is. If individuals have other opinions about selling them then it's their business not his. So what if some people choose to sell them.