QBOs

F_A_B__BABY! said:
londonirish said:
here you go..."right lads, go and fight a battle and do it quickly!"

ROFLMAO!!!!! good answer that man!

from experience the first words can be " where the fcuk did that come from" then either "what?" or " Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk" usually followed by a little break dance routine as you try to imshi up your oppo's ar*e in a very poor bid at cover

F_A_B__BABY! said:
F_A_B__BABY! said:
londonirish said:

from experience the first words can be " where the fcuk did that come from" then either "what?" or " Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk" usually followed by a little break dance routine as you try to imshi up your oppo's ar*e in a very poor bid at cover
you weren't , per chance, ever in the LIR were you ?

T

taric

or as most recruits do is go into neutral not listen to a word they're told and then the whole attack goes to pot and you look like a bunch of REMF STAB chicks trying to do an attack!!!

londonirish said:
F_A_B__BABY! said:
F_A_B__BABY! said:
londonirish said:

you weren't , per chance, ever in the LIR were you ?

nope 8O

ahh, just that a mate of mine used to say "FAB baby", later became a coy commander in NI, left now, or leaving soon, still has a big gun though because of his other job

Ahh Pause_23,

Wonder if you still say that when effective enemy fire is incoming and there is nowhere else to go other than forward(ish) or sitting there waiting for extraction.

I'll now get my Flak Jacket and F off!

Jimima

londonirish said:
ahh, just that a mate of mine used to say "FAB baby", later became a coy commander in NI, left now, or leaving soon, still has a big gun though because of his other job
aahhhaaaaa, you mean Mr Tony, I work in the same "other " job as the afore mentioned chap, jolly nice guy, well for an orrificer :D

Jimima_Shark said:
Ahh Pause_23,

Wonder if you still say that when effective enemy fire is incoming and there is nowhere else to go other than forward(ish) or sitting there waiting for extraction.

I'll now get my Flak Jacket and F off!

Jimima

LMAO, well said mate..............................................................get your flakker and fcuk off :D

Jimma,

Just wondering what your solution to EEF incoming around your arse, maybe we can compare notes. Infact lets not because we will start a whole new thread on war stories, my apoligies.

as the monty python sketch goes "runaway!!" . If you're a section commander and you need a crib sheet I think you may be in the wrong job. You're paid to think on the ground.

polar69 said:
QBO's thats the bit you here after "Await my QBO's"

Strangley never seems to get followed up with much in the signals !

your right there, "quickly dis-mantle the band 2 head and lower the antenna quick we are experiencing EEF!" deffo sounds a bit strange, shouldn't they be something like " oh fcuk, were in the sh*t here folks" :D

Self pres - PM me if you still need them I have the Brecon DS solution

Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oyibo The NAAFI Bar 26
Voltiguer The Training Wing 26
S The Training Wing 5