Qatada's leaving tonight !

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Signallers, Jul 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

He is due to board a military plane in the UK, which will take him back to his home country, in the early hours.
    His deportation was approved after the UK and Jordan signed a treaty agreeing that evidence obtained through torture would not be used against him.
    The legal battle to deport Abu Qatada has lasted almost 10 years and has cost the UK more than £1.7m ($2.5m).
    The 53-year-old cleric is expected to be driven out of London's Belmarsh Prison on Saturday evening and taken to a waiting plane at RAF Northolt, in west London.

About time? Lets see what Jordan has for him.
  2. 8 men with AK74s and a sturdy backstop?
  3. The miserable twonk owes me a tenner AND didn't invite me to his leaving do.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Needs a new thread?
  5. Good riddance to the *****. Why aren't his family going with him?
  6. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

After having 12 pints of Guinness and a lamb vindaloo last night,

I'll be releasing an Abu Qatada of my own today.
  7. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

Yes Jarrod this is a event of its own and deserves it own Thread!
  8. It was mentioned in the other thread hours ago.
  9. Ciao ciao Abu, it's been.......real.......
  10. Biyee ! Missing you already

.............or has that already been done.

Oh bugger.
  11. I hear it is a private flight taking him good !!!!! if it was left to crab air his flight would be delayed till Monday
  12. "Mag-to-Grid"

I just hope HMG invoiced the Jordanians for his upkeep.
  13. Finally slung his hook.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Given the 'Umin Rights' issues involved,and how much emphasis is placed on maintaining a family life,when are the rest of his 'tribe',getting on a 'big silver bird',and following him back to Jordan? :-\\\\
  15. A pair of tits akin to a pair of Zeppelins in a dead heat and a clunge the width of the Eurotunnel, with a possiblity that less people have been through Eurotunnel!
    • Like Like x 1