QARANC selection board

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by neutronJR, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi! I have my QA selection board on Wednesday and Thursday and have been trying to revise the questions they gave us but I am feeling really unprepared! Obviously I have my own opinion on the topics but I was hoping hearing other opinions might help me....

Should private hospitals be used to treat NHS patients??

Should HCAs be registered with the NMC?

Should all HCAs be trained to foundation degree?

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.....
  2. My advice is go with your own opinions and speak from your heart, they are looking at your opinions and how you debate them in group discussions so if you go with ideas off other people and dont put it across because you dont understand or really believe it then it will mess you up.
  3. I wanted to be able to compare my opinions, but thank you!!
  4. 1) Yes why not if it gets people seen and sorted quicker
    2) No - they do not have a qualification so why should they be registered?
    3) No - it would undermine the RGN qualification
  5. Interesting.... Thank you!
  6. Hi Neutron JR.. i am also attending the QARANC selection board but mine is on the monday 18-19th of july.
    My letter has the same topics to revise and i was wondering what your views where on them, or what you have found out as i could do with the extra information.
    Help would be much appreciated.
  7. hi Emily , how did you get on with yo interview?
  8. Yes - Could increase competition for private firms bidding for treatment programs
    Yes - HCA's actions are directed by the staff nurse but time and time again we are seeing HCA's worrying to much about menus and obs instead of washing patients!
    No - But the NVQ's help give them a clinical grounding

read articles and make up your own mind its important that you review the evidence and make your own informed decison.. youll then know the reasons and values that you stand by on these questions.
  9. I think your a little late to wade into the debate!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.