QARANC School of Nursing Badge

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by dui-lai, Nov 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi folks!

just asking if anybody out there has a spare QARANC School of Nursing Badge. One of the RGN (blue) badges???

Willing to pay for it and for P&P!!!!

Dui-Lai sits back and awaits for the incoming abuse........... :roll:
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I always thought you were a QA, the large arrse gave it away!
  3. Arnt they all engraved on the back, mine is.
  4. Engraved with what,

'this badge remains the property of Kellog (inc)'

'POX_Dr age 4'

Hard hat On!
  5. Might be a bit obvious but then again you are a Jock lab tech living in Wales, have you tried e-bay?
    Ive never seen any of the army issued nursing badges, blue or green that have the owners names engraved on them. (unless of course Poxy was sad enough to have it done himself!!)
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Is it like a tattoo and does it hurt?
  7. I've tried ever fecking place, e-bay included. Hell even called a guy who's number was in the back of the RBL magazine!!! All to no avail, the one who did send me a badge (who will remain nameless) put it into a normal envelope and it was "lost" in post!!!!!!!!!!!

Anad as for engraving, they stopped doing that a while ago matey..........mind yours with Queen Vics picture will get a few bob :wink:
  8. Check your PM's dui-lai.
  9. My green was issued engraved (name & number), my blue was
    un engraved.

Mrs Pox_Dr Blue is engraved as well.

Both issued engraved via the old school of nursing Woolwich
  10. pop onto

ask 'taffisgod' - was chatting at his house before rememberance sunday over a few/several bottles of red

he has one or two blueys

no dustbin lids though