QARANC RCB

Discussion in 'Officers' started by Sarah22, Apr 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm thinking of applying to join the regulars as a nursing officer, whilst being student nurse. Recently i've spoken to the recruiting officer at Camberely, who said i'd go to Sandhurst on completion of my degree, then have 2 years as a 2nd Lt 'to learn the ropes' then after 2 years post registration experience, i'd be promoted to Lt.

Now in order to get this postion, i must have passed QARANC RCB. Bearing in mind most potential nursing officers will have at least two post reg experience, as a nursing student, would i be at a disadvantage.

Does anyone know if the selection process is similar to main RCB, or is it focused heavily on nursing issues, of which being student, i'll have little knowledge?

2. This is very much a G1 matter and the Adjt is the man to help. Just pop round to my office next week in your nurses uniform and I will be able to fill you..........................full of good advice.

3. Haven't a clue, but I urge you to apply for the post of "other half to Cynical-Subbie" at the Wanted - Girlfriend post in Lonely Hearts.

My RCB is exacting but enjoyable...

4. Are you a bloke just messing with us?? If you are, then you will be perfect for Cynical-Subbie??

If not, then I will be more than willing to train you in the RCB process.... :wink:

Do QARANC still have those barking uniforms with the massive hat?? :?:

5. Goat Bag is a cnut.

6. I am truely shocked from what i am hearing from Bristish army officers! :eek:
    I would i have thought i'd be able to ask a question and get a respectable answer, i'm deeply offended at your blatent sexist attitude towards me! Just because i'm a 21 year old, 5'3" slim brunette, who wants to train as a nurse, and perhaps even reach a position of authority at some point. Is that is some way intimidating so you feel the need for slanderous immature comments!
    Really i expected something better!!!!

Tee he :wink:

7. trust me, not all of these are officers :wink: and you maybe required to back up your description of yourself with a pic in the gallery :lol:

8. Cock tease :evil:

first you slag us off, then you wink, what is it??

A picture would prove your intentions were good! :wink: (I am not teasing, I am blatantly trying to get a picture of you put on this forum).

9. Hear Hear!

And make it a "revealing" one, if you wouldn't mind.

Nurses. Ummmm...

10. If she aspires to a position of authority might mean she likes to be on top.

11. My favourite!