• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

QARANC in Med troop????????

Anyone know anything about QA's being posted in Med troop or know of any other postings that are NOT in MDHU's and that might possibly be mildly exciting/challenging?????

What experience / quals are required??? And any other aditional info that will be of interest please???

florence1234 said:
Anyone know anything about QA's being posted in Med troop or know of any other postings that are NOT in MDHU's and that might possibly be mildly exciting/challenging?????

What experience / quals are required??? And any other aditional info that will be of interest please???
ITU Only!

Just been posted to an RAP of an Infantry unit as an RNO, apparently all RAPs can have an RNO. All its took was the initiative to ask and I was grabed. Better than an NHS / MDHU scenario, well it is for me.

Sir_Jacob said:
Just been posted to an RAP of an Infantry unit as an RNO, apparently all RAPs can have an RNO. All its took was the initiative to ask and I was grabed. Better than an NHS / MDHU scenario, well it is for me.
You were in the TA just before lunchtime today complaining:

Sir_Jacob posted in TA forum this morning said:
Regulars dont understand us, and I accept I may not understand them.
You transfered to the Regs now? wow that was quick!

I take it that youve taken a crash course in understanding the Regs!

Filbert Fox

I was in at lunchtime, and I must of being experiencing a brain fever. I came across as a whinging git. I was trying to say something that came across well well off the mark. Its been put in the bin which is the best place.

Latest Threads