QARANC in Med troop????????

Anyone know anything about QA's being posted in Med troop or know of any other postings that are NOT in MDHU's and that might possibly be mildly exciting/challenging?????

What experience / quals are required??? And any other aditional info that will be of interest please???

How can a posting to a MDHU not be exciting? You can go on as many op tours as you like while youre there!

florence1234 said:
Anyone know anything about QA's being posted in Med troop or know of any other postings that are NOT in MDHU's and that might possibly be mildly exciting/challenging?????

What experience / quals are required??? And any other aditional info that will be of interest please???
ITU Only!

Just been posted to an RAP of an Infantry unit as an RNO, apparently all RAPs can have an RNO. All its took was the initiative to ask and I was grabed. Better than an NHS / MDHU scenario, well it is for me.

RAP of 3 Para Mortars? you lucky QA!

Sir_Jacob said:
Just been posted to an RAP of an Infantry unit as an RNO, apparently all RAPs can have an RNO. All its took was the initiative to ask and I was grabed. Better than an NHS / MDHU scenario, well it is for me.
You were in the TA just before lunchtime today complaining:

Sir_Jacob posted in TA forum this morning said:
Regulars dont understand us, and I accept I may not understand them.
You transfered to the Regs now? wow that was quick!

I take it that youve taken a crash course in understanding the Regs!

Filbert Fox

I was in at lunchtime, and I must of being experiencing a brain fever. I came across as a whinging git. I was trying to say something that came across well well off the mark. Its been put in the bin which is the best place.

Sir_Jacob said:
Filbert Fox

I was in the pub at lunchtime
Weve all been there, a good lesson learnt here is that if you are going to drink at lunch time, keep going, dont even consider the internet! :D