• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

QARANC History

Having been charged with the enviable task of updating the Corps history blurb for Corps day later this month I am looking for info on Afganistan and Op Telic.

I need to know which units were deployed, where and how many nurses served with them. Which units are still deployed and how many personell this includes.

I have tried most of the obvious websites including the main MOD site and the QA association.

Any helpful hints gratefully recieved :)

Why don't you ring the units up (The Regular Fd Hosp will be able to help I'm sure) But don't forget about 202. It seems simple enough.

All of the regular Fd Hosps have deployed, and most if not all of the TA med units will have sent people, so just ring them all! For a definitive list you could ring HQ AMS. or look on www.mod.uk which has a list of deployed units.

Alternatively, do it the traditional QA way - swan about for a while, demonstrating to unbelievers that, yes, there really is enough DPM material in the world to make trousers that big, and then pass the task on to a CMT or MSO, not forgetting to take all the credit. :lol:

ViroBono said:
then pass the task on to a CMT
shes talking about writing something not painting it. :twisted:

if we want the cmt to write something it is usual practice to give them half a potato and a dish of water colours until they pass their class 1s, then they may have a crayon.

TURP said:
if we want the cmt to write something it is usual practice to give them half a potato and a dish of water colours until they pass their class 1s, then they may have a crayon.
:lol: :lol: :lol: After my day?? :lol: :lol:

Well TURP in my experience they usually eat the potato, drink the water colours and report sick with the crayon lodged somewhere. :wink:

All highly amusing boys and girls. Thanks for at least cheering me up. :lol:

However ViroBono it only takes an adverage amount of material to make my trousers. What I gain in width I lose by being the traditional QA short arse! 8)

Ventress

LE
McVicker said:
Well TURP in my experience they usually eat the potato, drink the water colours and report sick with the crayon lodged somewhere. :wink:
True enough! As long as the water had some decent whiskey in it!

McVicker said:
:lol: nice one :lol: