QARANC EVOLUTION

Mr_Smudger said:
well you'd need something over your head, if you ended up with the latta.

So no arguments from anyone yet?
Mr S,

It disturbs me that you appear to have a picture of Fishface Harr*sson (pic 1) Taken just after our pass out parade.

I dont see whats wrong with the second Pic either (does she have her own teeth?) we have all been there

You were right not a particulary funny post but clawed it back at the end with the comment about how good we are.

My regards

Wee man.

the_wee_man said:
Mr_Smudger said:
well you'd need something over your head, if you ended up with the latta.

So no arguments from anyone yet?
Mr S,

It disturbs me that you appear to have a picture of Fishface Harr*sson (pic 1) Taken just after our pass out parade.

I dont see whats wrong with the second Pic either (does she have her own teeth?) we have all been there

You were right not a particulary funny post but clawed it back at the end with the comment about how good we are.

My regards

Wee man.
You realy did have blind taste, if you think the first picture looks like fish face. After day 2 anyway.

The comment about no teeth and that we've all been there, only refers to those that like Hamlin plate scrappers. You know who you are!

Mr S, you have just cost the DMS a lot of cash, well when I get into work and send them this pic

p.s. we couldn't find out your name

One day the MOD will catch on and kick ARRSE in the Crutch.

Mr_Smudger said:
Do you think I'll be entitled to a bounty for each new QA that signs up as a result of the picture.
You'd devserve a George Cross if they all looked like that.

Wee man.

the_wee_man said:
Mr S,

Wee man.
Believe it or not the aforementioned is now a Captain in your glorious corps (albeit TA) WeeMan so get your heels together!!! :thumright:

flyingcircusperformer said:
the_wee_man said:
Mr S,

Wee man.
Believe it or not the aforementioned is now a Captain in your glorious corps (albeit TA) WeeMan so get your heels together!!! :thumright:
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omfg: