Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Big_Libraries, Mar 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Day 1 week one, Basic training

Day 2 week one Nurse training (Female)

But there great nurses at the end of all the training.
  2. good god, I had to get used to waking up next to hippocrocadillafrogs like that when i was at the Woolwich...Alcohol, its the curse of men and the tonic that gets the fat mooses laid.

3. We will live and learn(most of the time)

Its all about personality.
  4. ... if at first you dont succeed

pull your foreskin o'er yer heed!
  5. well you'd need something over your head, if you ended up with the latta.

So no arguments from anyone yet?
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You cant argue with the truth Smudger!
  7. Mr S,

It disturbs me that you appear to have a picture of Fishface Harr*sson (pic 1) Taken just after our pass out parade.

I dont see whats wrong with the second Pic either (does she have her own teeth?) we have all been there

You were right not a particulary funny post but clawed it back at the end with the comment about how good we are.

My regards

Wee man.
  8. You realy did have blind taste, if you think the first picture looks like fish face. After day 2 anyway.

The comment about no teeth and that we've all been there, only refers to those that like Hamlin plate scrappers. You know who you are!
  9. FM Where do I sign up?
  10. Mr S, you have just cost the DMS a lot of cash, well when I get into work and send them this pic

p.s. we couldn't find out your name
  11. One day the MOD will catch on and kick ARRSE in the Crutch.
  12. Do you think I'll be entitled to a bounty for each new QA that signs up as a result of the picture.
  13. You'd devserve a George Cross if they all looked like that.

Wee man.
  14. Does that mean i'd have more than you, ARRSE medals don't count.
  15. Believe it or not the aforementioned is now a Captain in your glorious corps (albeit TA) WeeMan so get your heels together!!! :thumright: