QAnon - cross-Atlantic stupidity hits the streets in the UK

The usual roller coster ride, one judge says yes, another says no, another state says something else, then it goes to a higher court and so on. I doubt if you understand or are able to analyse the legal implications of all of this.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.
I doubt if you understand or are able to analyse.

Remember that you & your mad religious source have made claims of evidence being irrefutable and it’s been found wanting.
You’re correct that it’s not over until it’s over.

Different states mean different cases, different laws, different evidence.
Different judges in different states will see different evidence.
Different judges seeing the same evidence at different levels of appeal would balance the facts and make the same call unless presented with other evidence. They would only come to a different conclusion on the same evidence if there is a balance of probability for them to form a judgement call on their opinion as to whether a claimant has proved their case

Any judge considers the evidence presented against the applicable laws.

Do you have any successes to show from this overwhelming evidence?

The usual roller coster ride, one judge says yes, another says no, another state says something else, then it goes to a higher court and so on. I doubt if you understand or are able to analyse the legal implications of all of this.

You lose some, you lose some

7 judges said "Hell, no.".
2 others thought about it for a bit, then said "Hell, no."

The Fat lady cleared her throat, and took a deep breath...

This is all gaslighting by the media. You really need to do your research about the legal side and what it actually means. But I doubt if you will.
Next year it may be 11 "Hell No"s..... but if they play their card rights they will be 3% stronger in a years time.

Qanon in the UK? Who's to notice in our diverse society.

This is all gaslighting by the media. You really need to do your research about the legal side and what it actually means. But I doubt if you will.
Tell us about it then rather than telling us we’re wrong all the time
What victories have the appeals produced overruling results?
..... and we’re still waiting to be told the reality of Q/QAnon?

Look... the only constructive gaslighting involves a ladder, a lighted wick and a cheeky east end accent.

Thank god your on the travel ban. Turn up that stupid and you will have to travel cargo. (May get a part refund on your ticket).

People are getting confused because of the gaslighting. It was the State of Texas who brought this case not The President. Others, including the Trump administration, joined the case.

The case was dismissed because of a lack of standing not because of a lack of merit. It was dismissed before being heard and two justices dissented because they wanted to hear it.

Here's an analysis of the difference between "standing" and "merit".

People are getting confused because of the gaslighting. It was the State of Texas who brought this case not The President. Others, including the Trump administration, joined the case.

The case was dismissed because of a lack of standing not because of a lack of merit. It was dismissed before being heard and two justices dissented because they wanted to hear it.

From any of the cases, submitted by anyone, what evidence has stood up to support allegations of election fraud?

You really need to do your research
It’s funny, but when I see that particular line trotted out, it almost always indicates that the point of view being espoused is dog-toffee.

If there was something to it, either the person promoting the case would be able to make their own argument or cite some references.
Instead it seems to be used as a kind of plausible deniability. “oh, you proved that a source was nonsense? Well I meant a different one.”

”Do your research“ attempts to absolve the user of any responsibility of backing up their argument while simultaneously allowing them to ignore any counter-argument since any opponent “hasn’t done their research”.

It’s like when someone posts a link to a Youtube video in lieu of an argument.

Without "standing" there simply wasn't a case to answer.
There was no point in trying to pile up a case of spurious "issues" without merit, simply because there was no case to answer in the first place.

And that, children, is why the SCOTUS chucked it out.

The "gaslighting" media reported that. Because the SCOTUS, however packed with Trump nominees, simply couldn't rule on a case that didn't exist.

Yes.....there is a slight difference between Republican voters and how the rest of the world see you at this moment.............................and I blame your party, not the person..... but these particular Republican buggers couldn't spell 'vote', but voted.

Last edited:
Swiss researchers reckon Q is two main authors on 4chan and 8chan.
orphanalytics.com/en/news/whitepaper202012/OrphAnalyticsWhitePaperQAnon2020.pdf

Latest Threads