Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QAnon - cross-Atlantic stupidity hits the streets in the UK

That’s the rule book but it isn’t convention is it!

It’s common knowledge what the results are and despite Trump and his associates even going as far as trying to subvert the electoral college, the message is loud and clear from everybody including the Republican states that they will not ignore the democratically decided wishes of voters in each of their states.

Which means that despite the current POTUS trying every trick in the book to try and overturn a democratic vote, he’s effectively banging his head on a brick wall.

So getting back to the convention of the winner of the election being known as the president elect once the voting results point to a straightforward obvious winner. Biden has the election fairly and squarely in his pocket and Rudy and Co can run around shouting the most ridiculous conspiracy fairy tales from the rooftops but it simply isn’t working.

So yeah, Biden can legitimately call himself the president elect because that’s what the convention has always been in the past when the results are clearly indisputable.
What a short memory you have, the Democrats spent the last four years fighting the last election results citing all manner of interference, Russian plots, dead people voting the whole gamut of swivel eyed lunacy it only calmed down a little once the 2020 election came around.

What a short memory you have, the Democrats spent the last four years fighting the last election results citing all manner of interference, Russian plots, dead people voting the whole gamut of swivel eyed lunacy it only calmed down a little once the 2020 election came around.

Well I’m not sure that they were filing baseless lawsuits all over the place trying to legally skew the results and the American intelligence agencies have I think confirmed Russian attempts at interference in the elections in support of Trump for reasons that nobody can seem to get to the bottom of.

So not really the same thing at all to be honest. Trumps treating this election like a business deal. If he can’t get what he wants fair and square, he‘s using every conniving trick in the book and then some to try and steal it.

It’s not a business deal. It’s the democratic process of what is supposed to be one of the leading democracies in the world.

He’s turning the whole thing into a massive pantomime and Russia, China, Iran and others like North Korea are laughing their socks off while the Emperor Trump plays his fiddle and the rest of us watch from the sidelines.

He’s diminishing America in the eyes of the world and that’s just frankly an incredibly astonishing thing for a sitting POTUS to do so!

Sometimes I think the likelihood of a very uncivil war in the US is understated, especially when seeing weirdo videos like that.
I hope a touch of normality strikes.

I'm allowed to suggest that Presidents be re-located in an aggressive way.

Fine.

If you care to look at the actual evidence. But I doubt if you will.

OK, I put up with about 5mins of the vid and could see that it was going to be nothing more than opinion and made up ‘stuff’.

And that’ what you call evidence.?

I think the sensible none loon folk here know you have jackshit for evidence, most of it and your ‘research’ being off YouTube.

Stop trying to show off, like you know something about scientific research!

Try to find out what's really going on in America rather than what the MSM spews out.

Research isn’t just looking at ‘stuff’ which isn’t on MSM, but instead looking at self appointed experts on YouTube.

Last edited:
Well I’m not sure that they were filing baseless lawsuits all over the place trying to legally skew the results and the American intelligence agencies have I think confirmed Russian attempts at interference in the elections in support of Trump for reasons that nobody can seem to get to the bottom of.

So not really the same thing at all to be honest. Trumps treating this election like a business deal. If he can’t get what he wants fair and square, he‘s using every conniving trick in the book and then some to try and steal it.

It’s not a business deal. It’s the democratic process of what is supposed to be one of the leading democracies in the world.

He’s turning the whole thing into a massive pantomime and Russia, China, Iran and others like North Korea are laughing their socks off while the Emperor Trump plays his fiddle and the rest of us watch from the sidelines.

He’s diminishing America in the eyes of the world and that’s just frankly an incredibly astonishing thing for a sitting POTUS to do so!

In 2016 the Democrats sued Russia, China, Wikileaks and the trump campaign team to name but a few they had law suits everywhere, you have a very short memory.

I've been watching for 4 + years, I'm probably more up to speed than most of the USA.

Sheeple.... about 8 years since I last heard that term!

...................................................................................................Baaah!................................................................................................

Want a ram with a coloured jacket to find out if you have been tupped? Covered in very rich horsey terms.

Last edited:

ABNredleg

War Hero
What a short memory you have, the Democrats spent the last four years fighting the last election results citing all manner of interference, Russian plots, dead people voting the whole gamut of swivel eyed lunacy it only calmed down a little once the 2020 election came around.T
The Republican led Senate would disagree with this statement.

"We found irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling," Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a statement, directly refuting President Donald Trump's repeated assertions that Russian interference was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats.

The committee, however, did not find any evidence of a coordinated scheme between the Trump campaign and Moscow, Rubio said.

link to article

ipso_facto

War Hero
OK, I put up with about 5mins of the vid and could see that it was going to be nothing more than opinion and made up ‘stuff’.

And that’ what you call evidence.?

I think the sensible none loon folk here know you have jackshit for evidence, most of it and your ‘research’ being off YouTube.

I can't make up my mind whether you're really that brain washed or just being wilfully obtuse. One thing is for sure, your arrogance is on par with the demon infested Democrats who wilfully lie. I understand when a person consistently does that they open themselves up to the father of all lies.

The MSM is not covering the bombshell evidence coming from the Georgia and Arizona hearings. It's appalling to see these Dems trying to belittle and dismiss the witnesses. Here's another update of what's going on. I don't care if you look at it or not but I'm sure others will. The implication of the Dominion shenanigans is world wide because their machines were used by many countries; they're desperately trying to cover it up.

I can't make up my mind whether you're really that brain washed or just being wilfully obtuse. One thing is for sure, your arrogance is on par with the demon infested Democrats who wilfully lie. I understand when a person consistently does that they open themselves up to the father of all lies.

The MSM is not covering the bombshell evidence coming from the Georgia and Arizona hearings. It's appalling to see these Dems trying to belittle and dismiss the witnesses. Here's another update of what's going on. I don't care if you look at it or not but I'm sure others will. The implication of the Dominion shenanigans is world wide because their machines were used by many countries; they're desperately trying to cover it up.

Well done. Proving our point again.

Shall we look at that evidence then?

Suitcases of ballots pulled out from under a table after sending everyone home. Your religious fanatic shows it as fact, then for a tiny moment says people are claiming that damning evidence has been debunked:
They are normal ballot cases and observers, media etc were there throughout the duration of the footage watching the normal counting

Claim of something passed between two people
Ballot with out a return address (Explain this to us)

Test prints were put to a shredding without having been spoilt - that’s a risk, not evidence of fraud

A senator is sworn in now rather than in January with everyone else. Apparently very suspicious from your fanatic.
Except it’s not the normal senate election but a ‘special’ election due to the death of the existing senator. We would call that a by election over here

I’m ignoring the tweets, internet affidavits and Trumps numbers. They can have the actual evidence presented

The MSM is not covering the bombshell evidence coming from the Georgia and Arizona hearings
The "Mainstream" Media does not cover it because it is made up nonsense.

The difference between what you call "MSM" and Q/QAnon supporters is this: The MSM understand what research and evidence actually are. They do their research and look at the evidence. If there is no evidence to support a claim they tend not to broadcast or publish it.

To assist you in future:

Research does not mean watching someone elses video.
Evidence does not mean random claims in these videos.

The difference between what you call "MSM" and Q/QAnon supporters is this: The MSM understand what research and evidence actually are. They do their research and look at the evidence. If there is no evidence to support a claim they tend not to broadcast or publish it.

To assist you in future:

More importantly, if the MSM publish something that is factually untrue, they tend to get sued for libel. They check their research and have lawyers on retainer.

If an insane anonymous crank publishes something factually untrue, no one takes them seriously because they are cranks, and because they hide behind their anonymity, they can't get sued.

To assist you in future:

Even DaManBugs thinks it's made up nonsense