Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QAnon - cross-Atlantic stupidity hits the streets in the UK

offog

LE
So, tell me Guardian of the ARRSE right think, who has been hurt by Q?
All those who will die due to the anti vax stupidity. Family and friends of those who will be infected and cause the death of others because they believe face mask will cause you to suffocate.

There is a long list. Q is Darwin in action unfortunately it encroaches on the normal people who have suffer.

ipso_facto

War Hero

From the Guardian?! Pleaaaaase. A tissue of lies trying to link Q with violence. In the 4000+ posts by Q he has never advocated violence. However, if there are nutters who want to go to extremes, there is nothing you can do about them. There are nutters everywhere, just look at extreme Islamists!

So were the religious people in Northern Ireland.

The troubles were predominantly political that happened to fall along religious lines. Religion was wheeled out as a convenient façade to disguise actions by scum on both sides

Last edited:
From the Guardian?! Pleaaaaase. A tissue of lies trying to link Q with violence. In the 4000+ posts by Q he has never advocated violence. However, if there are nutters who want to go to extremes, there is nothing you can do about them. There are nutters everywhere, just look at extreme Islamists!
Q feeds the maniacs. It encourages their delusions, and assures them that they are in the side of the angels.

The maniacs resort to violence.

The question is not "Does Q encourage violence" because the vermin behind it are too shy. Dog whistle is their game.
The question is "Why are violent psychopaths attracted to Q?".
Answer-Because it intends to attract them.

Last edited:
Doesn't that need to be clarified by the events that led to a body becoming another morgue entrant ?
thats republican voting cadavers...... democrat voting ones go the back of the queue

ipso_facto

War Hero
All those who will die due to the anti vax stupidity. Family and friends of those who will be infected and cause the death of others because they believe face mask will cause you to suffocate.

There is a long list. Q is Darwin in action unfortunately it encroaches on the normal people who have suffer.

WTF?! Anti vax? Another lie I'm afraid. Q has said nothing about vax. People have been suspicious of vax even before Q became public knowledge.

thats republican voting cadavers...... democrat voting ones go the back of the queue
Why dumb MOE, they have used all the dirty tricks in the box to fix the election, why not get dead people to vote?

They fucked over their own post office system to rig it. Plus, its Halloween.

Last edited:
Why dumb MOE, they have used all the dirty tricks in the box to fix the election, why not get dead people to vote?

You posted a random observation about cadavers in a morgue. It may have made sense in your mind but if you expect anyone reading it to understand it, then you should have explained your reference was linked to voter fraud.

You posted a random observation about cadavers in a morgue. It may have made sense in your mind but if you expect anyone reading it to understand it, then you should have explained your reference was linked to voter fraud.
Damn, once again I find everyone is NOT up to speed. and it's halloween.

Last edited:
...There are nutters everywhere...!

Which is the point that has been made.
Made up bollocks from Q has inspired QAnon idiots to do stupid shit

Your immeadiate call of fake news is in line with cultists seeing criticism of their dear leader and cult

offog

LE
WTF?! Anti vax? Another lie I'm afraid. Q has said nothing about vax. People have been suspicious of vax even before Q became public knowledge.
Just the some at the top of the list, there are many more

Facebook’s efforts to curb QAnon and anti-vax conspiracies are too little, and much too late

A false rumor that the coronavirus outbreak is a plot by former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates is being spread by supporters of the pro-Trump QAnon movement and the anti-vax community.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Just the some at the top of the list, there are many more

Facebook’s efforts to curb QAnon and anti-vax conspiracies are too little, and much too late

A false rumor that the coronavirus outbreak is a plot by former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates is being spread by supporters of the pro-Trump QAnon movement and the anti-vax community.

I can't emphasise enough MSM is lying. These are deliberate hit pieces based on falsehood. I've looked at the 4000+ Q Drops and no where does he mention vax.

I suspect there are fake QAnons who are trying to discredit it.

Latest Threads