Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QAnon - cross-Atlantic stupidity hits the streets in the UK

USA:
Reviewing, and occasionally contributing to various threads on politics, Trump et seq, it's clear that some of the lunacy the characterises aspects of the US Presidential Elections (indeed, much of the political discourse) is slithering its way across the Atlantic to these Sceptre'd isles. I give you the bonkers conspiracy group QAnon, and their UK offshoots.

I enclose an interesting and detailed article from the BBC; interestingly only the other day I was speaking to the mother of a friend of my daughter who is convinced that there are paedophile rings operating out of Buckingham Palace, No 10 and bizarrely, Nando's. I suggested that this was a dangerous accusation to make; she retorted that she had 'read all about it' inevitably, on Facebook.

Have large sections of the population lost the ability to think for themselves?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-54065470

Have large sections of the population lost the ability to think for themselves?

Posts a BBC link

PMSL, Yes they have.

1604055915523.png

1604056042422.png

Clearly it's a conspiracy, So why is this in CA?
The BBC doesnt make it any more truthfull or false.#

As far as I can see it's a sloppy fantasy on both sides.

................................................................................. Don't panic... stay calm..........................................................

Why America barred Spitting image....it's legal..... check the picture in the backround.

Last edited:
What is this pish? I thought 5G had got you

5G does get me, mainly which nation controls it and how it is used to manipulate outcomes, be it security or financial.

I hope Elon makes 5G Starlink free or coppers for everyone because the Chinese have nothing to do with it.

The no mark shitposting isn't the problem.
It's the no mark shit for brains who swallow it whole and are willing to hurt people over it that are the problem.

Explain BLM riots globally doofus.
You do realise it has been concerted and coerced across social media, not to mention to egging on by certain political traits and mainstream media.

You do realise it has been concerted and coerced across social media, not to mention to egging on by certain political traits and mainstream media.
Prehaps if the police stopped shooting unarmed black people it might calm the situation........ but no.

It's the gun culture that has to stop.... that means "load your musket in 30 seconds" ( 29... Mag off.... Mag on) 2nd amendment rights.

Last edited:
Prehaps if the police stopped shooting unarmed black people it might calm the situation........ but no.

It's the gun culture that has to stop.... that means "load your musket in 30 seconds" ( 29... Mag off.... Mag on) 2nd amendment rights.

Are you American?
Did you support the rioting that never happened during the Obama years, it was the same then, its only an issue now.

1604059421247.png

And that's worldwide, from 2004 to today, 2016 and 2020 spikes, how interesting.

This is funny, The British influence

1604059820476.png

if you really want to shake yourself, use the data and compare the dates in spikes to the news people were consuming, especially Twitter and Facebook analytics.

Last edited:
Easy, doofus.
The BLM movement was kick started by some policing worse than Judge Dredd, but built on the quite well founded belief that being brown in a built up area was quite likely to get you arrested, jailed or publicly strangled to death by a copper.

It has attracted a fair number of anti authoritarian fellow travellers , some of which are (the youth!) able to use social media.

Unlike Q, which is based on a totally unfounded belief that the Democrats are elite Satan worshipping cannibal paedophiles working out of pizza restaurants and mail order flat pack furniture vendors.

The BLM position can be easily verified by reading crime statistics. (Unless you are Steamboat, wot is fick).
The Q conspiracy cannot be verified at all. (Unless you are Dipso, wot is mad).

BLM, flexible on the police ammunition.

Last edited:
Easy, doofus.
The BLM movement was kick started by some policing worse than Judge Dredd, but built on the quite well founded belief that being brown in a built up area was quite likely to get you arrested, jailed or publicly strangled to death by a copper.

It has attracted a fair number of anti authoritarian fellow travellers , some of which are (the youth!) able to use social media.

Unlike Q, which is based on a totally unfounded belief that the Democrats are elite Satan worshipping cannibal paedophiles working out of pizza restaurants and mail order flat pack furniture vendors.

The BLM position can be easily verified by reading crime statistics. (Unless you are Steamboat, wot is fick).
The Q conspiracy cannot be verified at all. (Unless you are Dipso, wot is mad).

HAHAHAHA

BLM's own founder and words, so stop trying to candy-coat the fact they attached themselves to a minority to push an agenda that only pops up when it's politically convenient, which i have proved.

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable." - BLM mmission statement

"We do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia, in particular, are trained organizers; we are trained Marxists. We are superversed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think what we really try to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many Black folks." - Patrisse Cullors statement

I'm not disputing crime statistics, you are confusing my claim.
Under Obama, a black president for 8 years, those statistics never changed and BLM was nowhere to be found and he did nothing to address police violence. See Chicago, his old territory. and the statistics during his tenure.
Black lives do matter and there are SOME racist people in law enforcement. All lives matter.

So please, cut the sanctimonious bullshite.

Now, This Q malarkey, All I can say is do your own research instead of relying on others to tell you.
Read over the "drops" starting at day one, I tried and gave up, Half of it I cant understand.
It goes in-depth into political skullduggery, most of which doesn't make sense, but the follower's claim are marked for events to happen in the future...some shit like that, I gave up.
But I didn't read or see anything pertaining to what you're wibbling on about, that shit must be new, this devil-worshipping and nonces?

We all know politicians are nonces, which might explain why the BBC are linked and winging in post 1.
Your Saville, we won't forget your coverups.
So surely this is just people assuming things that are out of context but could be fitted into a narrative, much like we have seen in other "narratives" outside of Q?

The old site is no more, this is the closest I could find.

Christ, over 4000 drops, WTF?

Knock yourself out, have fun with that one.
Let me know if you find anything that pertains to Democrat skullduggery outside of what we are now finding out about.

And that is not me endorsing this Q stuff, think for yourself, you will likely come to the same conclusion as me.
I don't buy it and if it does turn out to be factual, I will run naked through the city centre on youtube live stream.

Back to BLM, I have one more point, they are a political weapon and nothing more.
Activated in 2016 and 2012 prior to both elections.
Marxists give a shit about nothing but the cause, it's an ideology if you cant see that you are as thick as they are and should be out giving to the man by tearing down society and smashing up the business of minorities, just as they do.

EDIT: why are you so obsessed about it anyways? Is there something wrong with you ;)

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA

BLM's own founder and words, so stop trying to candy-coat the fact they attached themselves to a minority to push an agenda that only pops up when it's politically convenient, which i have proved.

I'm not disputing crime statistics, you are confusing my claim.
Under Obama, a black president for 8 years, those statistics never changed and BLM was nowhere to be found and he did nothing to address police violence. See Chicago, his old territory. and the statistics during his tenure.
Black lives do matter and there are SOME racist people in law enforcement. All lives matter.

So please, cut the sanctimonious bullshite.

Now, This Q malarkey, All I can say is do your own research instead of relying on others to tell you.
Read over the "drops" starting at day one, I tried and gave up, Half of it I cant understand.
It goes in-depth into political skullduggery, most of which doesn't make sense, but the follower's claim are marked for events to happen in the future...some shit like that, I gave up.
But I didn't read or see anything pertaining to what you're wibbling on about, that shit must be new, this devil-worshipping and nonces?

We all know politicians are nonces, which might explain why the BBC are linked and winging in post 1.
Your Saville, we won't forget your coverups.
So surely this is just people assuming things that are out of context but could be fitted into a narrative, much like we have seen in other "narratives" outside of Q?

The old site is no more, this is the closest I could find.

Christ, over 4000 drops, WTF?

Knock yourself out, have fun with that one.
Let me know if you find anything that pertains to Democrat skullduggery outside of what we are now finding out about.

And that is not me endorsing this Q stuff, think for yourself, you will likely come to the same conclusion as me.
I don't buy it and if it does turn out to be factual, I will run naked through the city centre on youtube live stream.

Back to BLM, I have one more point, they are a political weapon and nothing more.
Activated in 2016 and 2012 prior to both elections.
Marxists give a shit about nothing but the cause, it's an ideology if you cant see that you are as thick as they are and should be out giving to the man by tearing down society and smashing up the business of minorities, just as they do.

EDIT: why are you so obsessed about it anyways? Is there something wrong with you ;)
Shit, where does your stupidity end?
Which bit of "fellow traveller" did you fail to understand? I still doubt if there are enough true Marxists left in the US to run a full 5 a side league.
Moreover, they haven't had any traction in the US since the 1930's.

I made it clear that the BLM movement had picked up some of these boring anarchist student radical types OFF THE BACK OF a totally reasonable public response by blacks against bad policing that sees them arrested, jailed and killed at a disproportionate rate. You even agreed with me on this but can't join the two dots.
Sheesh.

Q isn't a conspiracy theory any more. It is a nascent urban terrorist movement. In fact, I would go so far as to call it a millennial religious cult. It has hoovered up every loony, racist and bigot, appointed Donald Trump as the Messiah, and their brains are going to explode when he loses the election and doesn't deliver the apocalyptic mass arrests of all the libtards. If he dies with his "work undone", then some other creature will step up to promise it.

There isn't anything factual in it. That IS my point.
You failed to get it.

If you can't see that the Q cult is the up and coming threat then you really are stupid.
These people are as unhinged as Islamic State, considerably better armed, and being honkies, won't show up on police radar.

Stats versus bodies in the morgue...... which would you choose as a viable baseline?

.......................................................................Religion is just made up.............................................................................

If you believe that, you will believe in anything.... even Trump getting a second term.

Latest Threads