Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QAnon - cross-Atlantic stupidity hits the streets in the UK

ipso_facto

War Hero
I’m suspecting that @ipso_facto has exaggerated/made up their numbers

Actually it might be an underestimation! I heard that number quoted in a YouTube video but can't find it anymore. YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook have had a purge of any QAnon related channels and they're probably going to have another purge. Q did warn this was going to happen. But as digital soldiers, when one falls another takes it's place. They doxed QMap.pub which is now off line but lots of other aggregate sight shave sprung up.

Please note there is a difference between Q and QAnon decoders. FYI Q has never advocated violence. He/she always says "enjoy the show". The action is from POTUS and the Q team not civvies.

As for numbers, here's an article on traffic to the 8Kun website.

A forum previously known for hosting mass shooters now gets most of its referral traffic from QAnon websites, data shows

QAnon decoders have migrated to other platforms as it's predicted YouTube, Twitter and Facebook are going to go down for such blatant censorship and interference with the US elections.

I bet the Kremlin and GCHQ monitor Q posts!

It seems as Q gains momentum, the DS is trying to shut it down. There was a time when Q was not discussed, but now some members of congress are supporters, then the question was asked of POTUS, and now there is a hit piece on Wikipedia. Not bad for howling-at-Moon conspiracy theory!

and anything to the contrary is fake
Anything to the contrary is just proof of how deep the conspiracy runs and that they've got to you too!

Anything to the contrary is just proof of how deep the conspiracy runs and that they've got to you too!

So you found out that Bugsy was one of the QAnon decoders :eek:

So, you don't know either way.
True, but given that most conspiracy delusions go hand in hand with huge confirmation bias I’m quite confident that your half-remembered number is more likely to be part of your fantasy than anything real.

Your reticence to even attempt to back it up is further indication that it is not true.

Don't be silly. Anyone who claims they are military intelligence (e.g. Q) is going to be monitored.
I've worked with military Intelligence...... they were definitely in the military.

I've worked with military Intelligence...... they were definitely in the military.
If by "monitored" Dipso means "Required an ankle tag" then possibly correct.

If, however, Dipso is convinced that Q is really some kind of serving Intelligence officer rather than a shitposting wind up merchant living in his mum's basement and scrawling nonsense on a XRW bulletin board, then no.

If by "monitored" Dipso means "Required an ankle tag" then possibly correct.

If, however, Dipso is convinced that Q is really some kind of serving Intelligence officer rather than a shitposting wind up merchant living in his mum's basement and scrawling nonsense on a XRW bulletin board, then no.
I'm more likely to believe "Q" from TNG is more of a threat than QAnon.

Latest Threads