Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

QAnon - cross-Atlantic stupidity hits the streets in the UK

Reviewing, and occasionally contributing to various threads on politics, Trump et seq, it's clear that some of the lunacy the characterises aspects of the US Presidential Elections (indeed, much of the political discourse) is slithering its way across the Atlantic to these Sceptre'd isles. I give you the bonkers conspiracy group QAnon, and their UK offshoots.

I enclose an interesting and detailed article from the BBC; interestingly only the other day I was speaking to the mother of a friend of my daughter who is convinced that there are paedophile rings operating out of Buckingham Palace, No 10 and bizarrely, Nando's. I suggested that this was a dangerous accusation to make; she retorted that she had 'read all about it' inevitably, on Facebook.

Have large sections of the population lost the ability to think for themselves?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-54065470

Did these large sections of the population ever have the capacity to think for themselves without inducing cranial pain?.

Which would be somewhat shocking for me. As it is for the foreign folks who come out here and see my fellows openly carrying in stores.
I have a new found appreciation for the SPAMs carrying guns, but in the same way I’m wary around the missus handling a kitchen knife near me, I wary of f’ing mental Americans with guns.

My ilk being the law and order Conservative Party.
Like I said above, lazy thinking. I am not a lefty because I don't agree with you

I have pointed out the above to countless people who I've disagreed with - who have screamed "LEFTY!" at me. I don't consider myself left or right but there's a growing majority who thinks if you're not far right, you're automatically far left.

Did these large sections of the population ever have the capacity to think for themselves
My bold. It it not now required, as all known knowledge and wisdom that is needed to function in their shallow enclosed bubble of a world, by the new Me Me generation, techno freaks, chav wasters, dole dodgers and those that simply cannot see, to be seen without the latest fads and gizmos, is accesable on demand, as it can all be done via a hand held mobile phone, and the liberal use of an un-opposable thumb.

Basic knowledge of everyday form and function is for old farts and the intelligentsia innit bruv!,

My bold. It it not now required, as all known knowledge and wisdom that is needed to function in their shallow enclosed bubble of a world, by the new Me Me generation, techno freaks, chav wasters, dole dodgers and those that simply cannot see, to be seen without the latest fads and gizmos, is accesable on demand, as it can all be done via a hand held mobile phone, and the liberal use of an un-opposable thumb.

Basic knowledge of everyday form and function is for old farts and the intelligentsia innit bruv!,

albert.JPG

Which would be somewhat shocking for me. As it is for the foreign folks who come out here and see my fellows openly carrying in stores.

I see guns once a year and that's only because I fly out of the UK for my holidays and see the cops at Birmingham Airport.

Without that I wouldn't see a gun from one decade to another and it really doesn't bother me that I don't have access to them.

I see guns once a year and that's only because I fly out of the UK for my holidays and see the cops at Birmingham Airport.

Without that I wouldn't see a gun from one decade to another and it really doesn't bother me that I don't have access to them.
Not even any hunters slinging them around?