Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QAnon - cross-Atlantic stupidity hits the streets in the UK

ipso_facto

War Hero
...believe in a man escaping from a Window created as an advert

Well yes, what better way of debunking something by saying it was a hoax. A bit like the Biden laptop is supposed to be "Russian disinformation".

If it was an ad to draw attention to the Netflix series, it failed miserably.

Last edited:
You believe Buck Palace agreed to be used as a backdrop to such a tasteless ad?

Please provide proof this was an ad.
You believe that the entire Royal staff and the media are part of a conspiracy?
Please provide proof that everything debunking the video as conspiracy evidence and pointing out the TV programme are fake.

ipso_facto

War Hero
You believe that the entire Royal staff and the media are part of a conspiracy?
Please provide proof that everything debunking the video as conspiracy evidence and pointing out the TV programme are fake.

And you believe Jimmy Saville having access to the royal family and Andrew's friendship with Epstein is just unfortunate coincidences and all very innocent?

Well yes, what better way of debunking something by saying it was a hoax. A bit like the Biden laptop is supposed to be "Russian disinformation".

If it was an ad to draw attention to the Netflix series, it failed miserably.
How about confirmation from E! (The original channel it was made for)?

Do you have any idea how the still taken from the video is of much higher quality from the circulating copies of the video? Particularly those that are edits claiming conspiracy?

ipso_facto

War Hero
How about confirmation from E! (The original channel it was made for)?

Do you have any idea how the still taken from the video is of much higher quality from the circulating copies of the video? Particularly those that are edits claiming conspiracy?

Yes, I saw the E! article but it's curious the original 'extended clip' showing it was an ad is not on their website anymore.

Yes, I saw the E! article but it's curious the original 'extended clip' showing it was an ad is not on their website anymore.
Pay a bit more attention and you may find that the 5 year old marketing account hosting the video is still there but set to private

It’s almost as if the marketing campaign has ended

Why would I flounce?

Unlike you my life does not revolve around arrse.

I’m sorry I didn’t reply immediately to your post at 0100.

A trailer for a new Tom Hanks film popped up on my FB feed this morning, I clicked in the comments and can see that this pizzagate conspiracy theory that he's a kiddy fiddler who eats babies for their adrenochrome is still very much alive and well, dozens of comments from lunatics accusing him of it. Anyone who has posted in his defence is immediately jumped on by them with the usual "you need to wake up, do some research" responses. The internet has turned everyone into tin foil hat fruitcakes.

The internet has turned everyone into tin foil hat fruitcakes.

You only need to look at the remainers posting on the Brexit threads to see that

Ritch

LE
Try this one. Two posts and the first one is a belter. I could feel my IQ going down as I read it. These people are allowed to breed, ffs.
Off to the looney bin

Jesus H Christ.

Before the internet, freaks like that would be stuck using sandwich boards in the city centre.

Latest Threads