Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QAnon - cross-Atlantic stupidity hits the streets in the UK

endure

GCM
Not even any hunters slinging them around?
Jonesy, you just don't understand Britain. Firearms are rarely on display as in some US homes. They ha e to be kept in approved steel cabinets. 'Hunters' have to carry their rifles in case and locked in the boot/trunk. They don't carry them on a rack over the rear windscreen. The rifles are removed from their cases just before they go stalking.

Jonesy, you just don't understand Britain. Firearms are rarely on display as in some US homes. They ha e to be kept in approved steel cabinets. 'Hunters' have to carry their rifles in case and locked in the boot/trunk. They don't carry them on a rack over the rear windscreen. The rifles are removed from their cases just before they go stalking.
Well then I imagine having your rifle barrel down next to your seat when driving down a two track would be a bit of a non starter...

Ritch

LE
I see guns once a year and that's only because I fly out of the UK for my holidays and see the cops at Birmingham Airport.

Without that I wouldn't see a gun from one decade to another and it really doesn't bother me that I don't have access to them.

Personally I don't see the big deal about seeing a firearm. I own a .22 rifle which I use for target shooting etc but I obviously don't have handguns or anything else.

When I've been to the states and see someone openly carrying, I don't stop, stare and point which I know some would. I just don't get it.

NPR Choice page
YouTube toughens rules for QAnon conspiracy content

Twitter and YouTube removing QAnon accounts. All this for a fantasy, nothing burger, conspiracy theory perpetrated by a bunch of losers?!

It smells of desperation to me. Curious they never respond to or analyse Q's actual posts. Just people who claim to be QAnons.

Because he's a loony and so are all his believers. Funnily enough they also don't respond to or analyse the ramblings of asylum inmates.

Ritch

LE
NPR Choice page
YouTube toughens rules for QAnon conspiracy content

Twitter and YouTube removing QAnon accounts. All this for a fantasy, nothing burger, conspiracy theory perpetrated by a bunch of losers?!

It smells of desperation to me. Curious they never respond to or analyse Q's actual posts. Just people who claim to be QAnons.
What posts? A few cryptic words, talk of mass arrests, military tribunals and detention at Guantanamo Bay followed by proclamations of "soon".

It's been four years. Nothing has happened.

Go seek psychiatric help, you deluded wretch.

On a separate note from Dippy's ramblings, here is a clip featuring someone who reversed being a conspiraloon.

It seems a lot of people believe this "grade 1 delusional feckwittery" like this lot protesting outside Buck Palace. But the questions is, was there an investigation into what was going on with this guy climbing out the window? Never heard anything about in the news.

No. There was no investigation into the advert for a royal themed comedy.
As usual in conspiracy’s that claim the media have ignored it - the media did report it

Conspiracists lieing or conspiracists unable to research ?

It’s an advert for a crap TV show which has been adopted by conspiracists

Yokel

LE
I bet Moscow and Beijing see these weirdos as a fertile source of useful idiots. Anything to divide an weaken society, reduce public confidence in things like the media and the legal system, and trying to subvert democratic processes, and things like public health advice.

All successful enterprises depend on trust.

Ritch

LE
Don't be so sure about that.

Makes me laugh as it's so obvious the guy is DS spouting the BS script about Q.

Suuuuuure.

For four years it's all been "The Storm is Coming!" with dates set for events. These events don't happen and then it's all "Stay strong and be patient. It'll happen again soon."

It never does.

You’re the one following QAnon a fake conspiracy created as a joke and believe in a man escaping from a Window created as an advert
Everyone knows that no prey escapes Her Majesty, as being a disguised giant carnivorous space lizard, she can trap intruders with her 14ft prehensile tongue.
I call fake nooz.

I bet Moscow and Beijing see these weirdos as a fertile source of useful idiots. Anything to divide an weaken society, reduce public confidence in things like the media and the legal system, and trying to subvert democratic processes, and things like public health advice.

All successful enterprises depend on trust.

Well done for not mentioning Brexit.

Latest Threads