Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QAnon - cross-Atlantic stupidity hits the streets in the UK

Reviewing, and occasionally contributing to various threads on politics, Trump et seq, it's clear that some of the lunacy the characterises aspects of the US Presidential Elections (indeed, much of the political discourse) is slithering its way across the Atlantic to these Sceptre'd isles. I give you the bonkers conspiracy group QAnon, and their UK offshoots.

I enclose an interesting and detailed article from the BBC; interestingly only the other day I was speaking to the mother of a friend of my daughter who is convinced that there are paedophile rings operating out of Buckingham Palace, No 10 and bizarrely, Nando's. I suggested that this was a dangerous accusation to make; she retorted that she had 'read all about it' inevitably, on Facebook.

Have large sections of the population lost the ability to think for themselves?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-54065470

Last edited:
Reviewing, and occasionally contributing to various threads on politics, Trump et seq, it's clear that some of the lunacy the characterises aspects of the US Presidential Elections (indeed, much of the political discourse) is slithering its way across the Atlantic to these Sceptre'd isles. I give you the bonkers conspiracy group QAnon, and their UK offshoots.

I enclose an interesting article and detailed article from the BBC; interestingly only the other day I was speaking to the mother of a friend of my daughter who is convinced that there are paedophile rings operating out of Buckingham Palace, No 10 and bizarrely, Nando's. I suggested that this was a dangerous accusation to make; she retorted that she had 'read all about it' inevitably, on Facebook.

Have large sections of the population lots the ability to think for themselves?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-54065470

Looks like we're heading into a mental health crisis.

MSM! Think for yourself! Pizza! Right to question! Sheeple! Right to Childhood!

Looks like we're heading into a mental health crisis.
Possibly we are heading towards a perfect storm. Low/no trust of politicians and Civil Servants; the nefarious activities of hostile state actors to 'inform' the debate, access to unmoderated material for the population at large...I really wonder where this will end up?

Last edited:
Certainly (in its modern form) ever since Facebook arrived. I lost count of the amount of times SWMBO has been told Jackie Chan was dead.

Confirmation bias is a thing and everyone tends to gravitate to the news outlets they prefer (no we won’t take The Guardian in the Mess!). But now that people get their news from Facebook etc it’s much worse.

Possibly we are heading towards a perfect storm. Low/no trust of politicians and Civil Servants; the nefarious activities of state actors to 'inform' the debate, access to unmoderated material for the population at large...I really wonder where this will end up?
mass imprisonment, monitoring programmes under the guise of vaccinations, curtailment of lifelong liberties.

Let us all join the 3% and defend our rights.

Have large sections of the population lost the ability to think for themselves?

I say it every time this sort of thing comes up.

It is not that stupid people are more common, it is modern technology that has allowed them to spread and communicate.
Before hand your local pigeon shouter would have a hard time getting his letters, in green ink, into the local newspaper. And writing a book requires a certain level of intelligence, that would usually preclude a tendency to pigeon shouting.

Morden technology allows them to scream at aetheric pigeons, and then they find a kindred spirit or two and the pigeon shouting gets more aired around the world.

True story, this, and it will probably freak you out: I went to Nandos, around the time of Pizzagate sex ring was being exposed. There I was, sat at a table, browsing the David Icke podcast list, when I noticed a small locked door near the counter. Whenever a staff member emerged from that door, they had that haunted look about them - couldn't quite put my finger on it. It's almost as if it's a secret entrance to a Clinton child sex dungeon, hiding in plain sight, despite this being in Britain. Wales would be a perfect hiding place. I read a lot about this sort of thing going on at that Comet Ping Pong place that BILL CLINTON and JOHN PODESTA would frequent.

Cut a long story short, I went to the counter and asked what they were hiding behind that door. They claimed it was 'nothing much, mate', and refused to answer further questions about it. I hinted that I thought there was a child sex dungeon and Nando were harbouring a VIP paedo ring - bingo! The expression on his face was like that of a deer caught in headlights.

What is Nandos hiding? Why are they so afraid to answer a few questions?

mass imprisonment, monitoring programmes under the guise of vaccinations, curtailment of lifelong liberties.

Let us all join the 3% and defend our rights.
They'll never make me bare my arms!

Latest Threads