• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

QA postings

#1
Where can i find a definative list of the postings for a qualified nurse, 2 years post reg.

I know the obvious MDHU's, but what about med centres and other postings.

RHQ are being no help at all.

Thanks in advance
 
#2
nursienorth said:
Where can i find a definative list of the postings for a qualified nurse, 2 years post reg.

I know the obvious MDHU's, but what about med centres and other postings.

RHQ are being no help at all.

Thanks in advance
MDHU's and Med Ctrs are obvious, but you'll probably not see them, you'll be at a med reg before you can say "i want to sign off" stacking boxes and painting tent pegs.

For a list, you could look on the Intranet at the ams site. I dont know how up to date it is though.
 

Ventress

LE
Moderator
#3
gooseman said:
you'll be at a med reg before you can say "i want to sign off" stacking boxes and painting tent pegs.
Do we still paint tent pegs?- Outstanding, atleast one of the Corps traditions is a live and well!!
 
#4
Ventress said:
gooseman said:
you'll be at a med reg before you can say "i want to sign off" stacking boxes and painting tent pegs.
Do we still paint tent pegs?- Outstanding, atleast one of the Corps traditions is a live and well!!
What an excellent use of a highly trained individual...........oh, sh'iit I just stood up for a QA........the shame, the shame :oops:
 
#13
northern nursie


ask within your chain of command (an alien concept to you obviously)

chain of command= the person next to you with a rank highr than yours

if that dont get you anywhere - pm me!
 
#14
get your posting pref in quick, they really will send you to a field unit, oh yes. that is what they are doing to every two year post reg nurse who does not go to a med centre or specialise in A&E or ITU. Then it depend what you joined up for.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts