Q. What do Spastics have for Breakfast ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Peter Dow Disciple, Jun 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And what do fucking mongs like you have, then?

2. I eat rice Krispies for breakfast and sometimes a full fried english on sundays

3. Preferably, a good kicking ?

4. If you don't appreciate my comedy please take your negative attitudes somewhere else please, your ruining it for everyone elese

5. You're not trying hard enough. Post a video of you putting your hand into a mincer and I'll click 'like'.

6. I wonder if you could do me a favour pdd. Could you change a fluorescent lightbulb in the warehouse for me? It's only 30feet to the ceiling and I can supply a very nifty neck harness....

7. shut it you CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

8. I don't know Peter, what do you have for breakfast you cock chugging thunder cunt.

9. No I am not getting this ----are you poking fun at people unfortunate enough to have a disability? Does it make you feel warm and superior? Shame on you sire.

10. to be fair we all do that, you know gingers, MLLLLRs etc. its just the fact PDD is a chod

11. No, no, believe me, he s not spoiling it for everyone eelse, certainly not for me anyway, although he may be spoiling it for you, we all think it is a wank, sick attempt at a joke from a wanked, sick twat who is unfortunately not disabled enough to cease posting spunk on this or any other forum.

Go and suck Pete off

12. HHH

HHH LE

PDD has spunk washed down with his da's post cum piss!

13. What is PDD ?

14. [no wah]PDD as in you peter dow disciple[/no wah]