Q. What do Spastics have for Breakfast ?

A. Flakies

I eat rice Krispies for breakfast and sometimes a full fried english on sundays

If you don't appreciate my comedy please take your negative attitudes somewhere else please, your ruining it for everyone elese

I wonder if you could do me a favour pdd. Could you change a fluorescent lightbulb in the warehouse for me? It's only 30feet to the ceiling and I can supply a very nifty neck harness....

If you don't appreciate my comedy please take your negative attitudes somewhere else please, your ruining it for everyone elese
shut it you CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

I don't know Peter, what do you have for breakfast you cock chugging thunder cunt.

No I am not getting this ----are you poking fun at people unfortunate enough to have a disability? Does it make you feel warm and superior? Shame on you sire.
to be fair we all do that, you know gingers, MLLLLRs etc. its just the fact PDD is a chod

A

Aleegee1698

No, no, believe me, he s not spoiling it for everyone eelse, certainly not for me anyway, although he may be spoiling it for you, we all think it is a wank, sick attempt at a joke from a wanked, sick twat who is unfortunately not disabled enough to cease posting spunk on this or any other forum.

Go and suck Pete off

PDD has spunk washed down with his da's post cum piss!

[no wah]PDD as in you peter dow disciple[/no wah]

I need an adult, I need an adult !!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dinosaur_poo The NAAFI Bar 37
Biped The NAAFI Bar 49
Hypno85 Blue Jokes 0