Discussion in 'Infantry' started by charlieb90, Jan 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. need some help how long is pwrr based in London for thinking off joining them.
  2. I take it your missus lives in London!
  3. samm1551

samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

My husband is in the Battalion following them around the world and as far as I know they are due to leave London in Summer Leave next year. They are due to go back to Cyprus I believe, but that is yet to be confirmed.
  4. Rotation is London - Celle - Cyprus. Still tbc whether this will be 2 or 3 yearly, so aim off for 2012 or 2013 for the next turn of the wheel.
  5. Thx alot people for the info hopefully I pass adsc
  6. Remember it's only 2nd Battalion that's based in London at the moment. You could be posted to 1st Battalion in Paderborn if you join the regiment. If being in London is really important then look at the Household Division.

7. The move to Celle has been scrapped, were now staying in london for 4 years
  8. Take it you're in Hounslow, unlucky if that's the case then mate!
  9. They are in the newly refurbished Woolwich barracks now.
  10. Is that a definite now?
  11. yep, your better off going to 1st battalion if u want a tour though
  12. Treat... Z type??
  13. alright thanks for that is it right that the battalion you are going to join isn't set in stone till during/after basic?
  14. im already with the battalion mate, its all brand new accomodation and the camp isnt to bad, bit bullshity tho
  15. Red coats ;-)