Discussion in 'Infantry' started by englishmale88, Jan 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all i'v been watching these forums now for about 3 months and i thought it was about time for me to join.

I'v currently got the ball rolling in joining pwrr, and i'v got to go into my afco next wednesday for a presentation and i guess after that they will book me for my barb test.

My current 1 1/2 mile time is: 9:50, and my push ups are 64 and sit ups are 58 i was just wondering if this would be enough for me to get into pwrr 2nd battalion?

and also i was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them and any information which would be very grateful, and yes before you say it i have researched up on them and have done for a while now.

Thank you for taking your time for reading my post.
  2. 2 PWRR are a good experienced battalion - good luck in joining them.

Read your PMs
  3. why not try paras your run times nearly there and pushups/situps are good.
  4. A friend of mine always called them the Pretty W ank RRegiment :)

5. I'v done alot of research into the paras as well and i thought they they are brilliant in whole but my head was nudging me more towards pwrr lol.
  6. PM read and replied.
  7. dont listen to the rest of the toads , 2 pwrr at the mo have the best record in afghan (which we have been in none stop for 8 mths) .
  8. Every RIB that deploy claim to have 'the best record in Afgan'.

Do you have any info to back this up?
  9. Join up mate, good tight nit unit! and being based in Cyprus is a bonus for the beer and birds :D
  10. Best record in Afghan?
    Any VCs?
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Outstanding regiment - best of luck. Don't listen to them nay-sayers and jealous types!
  12. Beharry VC?
  13. You can't rate a regiment on the number of VCs won. That's rediculous.
  14. But we are fcuking good.... FACT