PWRR?

Hi all i'v been watching these forums now for about 3 months and i thought it was about time for me to join.

I'v currently got the ball rolling in joining pwrr, and i'v got to go into my afco next wednesday for a presentation and i guess after that they will book me for my barb test.

My current 1 1/2 mile time is: 9:50, and my push ups are 64 and sit ups are 58 i was just wondering if this would be enough for me to get into pwrr 2nd battalion?

and also i was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them and any information which would be very grateful, and yes before you say it i have researched up on them and have done for a while now.

Thank you for taking your time for reading my post.

englishmale88 said:
Hi all i'v been watching these forums now for about 3 months and i thought it was about time for me to join.

I'v currently got the ball rolling in joining pwrr, and i'v got to go into my afco next wednesday for a presentation and i guess after that they will book me for my barb test.

My current 1 1/2 mile time is: 9:50, and my push ups are 64 and sit ups are 58 i was just wondering if this would be enough for me to get into pwrr 2nd battalion?

and also i was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them and any information which would be very grateful, and yes before you say it i have researched up on them and have done for a while now.

why not try paras your run times nearly there and pushups/situps are good.

A friend of mine always called them the Pretty W ank RRegiment :)

Suedehead said:
englishmale88 said:

why not try paras your run times nearly there and pushups/situps are good.

I'v done alot of research into the paras as well and i thought they they are brilliant in whole but my head was nudging me more towards pwrr lol.

BFT-Bandit said:
2 PWRR are a good experienced battalion - good luck in joining them.

Read your PMs
PM read and replied.

pompeytigermedic said:
dont listen to the rest of the toads , 2 pwrr at the mo have the best record in afghan (which we have been in none stop for 8 mths) .
Every RIB that deploy claim to have 'the best record in Afgan'.

Do you have any info to back this up?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Outstanding regiment - best of luck. Don't listen to them nay-sayers and jealous types!

as a duty rumour..

I heard the brigade commander say that CO 2PWRR is ugly