• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PWRR Uniforms

Want to get my hands on PWRR officer's mess kit/service dress soonest/cheapest - TA Rupert. Does anyone know if RHQ PWRR has a wee man doing the second hand uniform trade (I know the Angle-Irons do at BStEds)? Failing that, anyone particularly recommend one of the military tailors over the others - I know there's a couple online now, anyone used them?
Any wisdom appreciated - cheers.

Give the PWRR RHQ at Howe Barracks in Canterbury a ring - I'm only a cadet forces officer with a unit that is PWRR cap badged but they were able to help me. I was able to find a No2 that almost fitted me and only needed a little tailoring. Also got cap and Sam Browne. They also had some Mess Kits as well. Prices quite reasonable.

Latest Threads