PWRR Homecoming Parades

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Joker, Jul 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fellow ARRSER's - PWRR will parading at these locations.

Please come down and support the boys if you are in the area and have some time to spare.

Mod's feel free to move this if not in the right forum.

Sat 11th July - Worthing (1215)
    Mon 13th July - Portsmouth (1230)
    Tues 14th July - Southampton (1115)
    - Romsey (1615)
    Wed 15th July - Guildford (1215)
    Thurs 16th July - Lewes (1215)
    Fri 17th July - Tunbridge Wells (1215)
    Sat 18th July - Canterbury (1030)
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I did ask in 'Social' if anyone was going to Romsey. The response was somewhat underwhelming!

Anyhow, I am still aiming to be there!
  3. I will definitely be at the parade in Lewes as that's where I live. Moreover I am interesting in joining the regiment once I have completed Sandhurst.
  4. edited for geographical embarrasment
  5. I can't be there, but welcome back, Tigers!
  6. Thanks to those that came down and supported. It was breathtaking the amount of public support (apart from the belter in Portsmouth, but 1 bloke out of several thousand - you can't complain!). Just interested to know who was the arrser that turned up to Romsey to take photographs and blagged parking space for said reason. Good Drills!
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Bastard! ;)

I wasn't blagging parking though, I ended up in Waitrose! Sorry but the photos turned out to be pants because of the crowd (I was opposite the Abbey entrance), but you are more than welcome to them if you wish!

The guys looked great and the level of support in Romsey was incredible, about ten times more people turned out for you than did for the Carnival the following week!

I take it that you were wearing something sandyish on the traffic island?

The blue car driver.
  8. Got it in one Gremlin. Mincing around and failing to look important. More than happy to see the photo's. We had a huge amount of coverage, which was great but I would agree with you Romsey was amazing, just a really friendly welcome and free beer! I would be failing if I did not mention the awesome door step sandwiches getting dished out.

Romsey was my personal favorite, it just seemed a more personal home coming.