PWRR contact?

Discussion in 'Officers' started by abbadon101, Dec 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If anyone on ARRSE is or knows an officer serving with the PWRR, I would be very interested to hear from them as I am hoping to become an officer in the PWRR.

2. I think the best way for you to go would be to visit your local recruiting office and ask to be put in touch with one of the PWRR Batallions. They will be able to give you up to date details of someone who will be able to answer your questions.

I could give you a lot of e-mail addresses for a number of PWRR personnel but I don't think they would be very happy with me.

3. I already have my Potentual Infatntry Officers FAM visit booked and AOSB briefing in may, my sponsor will be aranging me a vivsit to PWRR at Canterbury between the two I was just after some one who could give me more of a heads up for this. Prehaps my first post should have been a bit more detailed.

4. I've been for the interview with the PWRR , so if you've any questions about that feel free to PM.

5. I am sponsored by PWRR, feel free to PM me if I can be of any help.

6. Likewise.

7. A guy that I work with has a mate who is an officer in (I think) 1 PWRR - they are in Cyprus at the moment. I will speak to him on Monday when he is back at work and see if he has his contact details.

8. The 2nd Battalion are in Cyprus.

9. Thanks, I knew it was one of them; anyway, when I was in, they were the Queens!

10. ... and the Hampshires.