Puzzled!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wolfgang, Nov 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been doing some 'research' online and have been sent this pic of a young filly's tattoo.Now I'm no stranger to women's bodies and did my bit to corrupt the female natives of various countries but this has me stumped.I can't work out the location of this tatt.Naturally I thought the combined expertise of Arsse would be the place for advice.Help me out gents!
    (My guess was the inside of her thigh but apparently I'm wrong)

Attached Files:

2. she has stretch marks must have been fat at some point or still is

3. left pi55 flap?

4. That would hurt like hell...

5. She's a fat munter with a tat, who gives a fcuk?

6. Has she had kids, cos I think that it is a stretch mark just above the wing, so that would make it onher tummy left stide just above bush

7. back of the upper arm, think i can see an elbow at the bottom of the picture

8. Be about right there , you can see the gut flap in the making spilling over her waistband....Fat munter/Kerry Catona grade 2 in the making..

9. Here's another interesting tat, see if you can guess what part of the body this is.

[​IMG]

10. Ma x O rk what kind of name is that?..... :twisted:

11. Was it on a lamp shade in your mess in Germany?

12. :D :D :D

13. Looks like the top right side of her right foot to me. her little toe cleavage is just visible

14. Where's the tattoo? All I can see is a stupendous arse.

Is it like one of those magic eye pictures where if you look at it long enought it'll become clear? :D

15. It's very discreet ;)