Putting up a fight... in aid of charity!

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by MorpheusRising, Jul 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I realise we did this last year, but if you want to know why we're doing it again this year then just look at the number of fatalities and injuries over the last two weeks or so...

This email was just sent out to all subscribers of our mailing lists and I thought, as the support we received from ARRSE was outstanding last year, I'd risk repeating myself and let you know what we're up to this year!

For more details you can pop over to this page, or carry on reading below...

Please note that we are, at this time, not asking for donations which will go to the charities, but for funds to enable us to achieve our aim of releassing a chart eligible single which will raise substantial amounts for the charities in question. Anyone who helps us will receive a free download of the single once it's produced and, as it states above, you'll be credited in the liner notes of the single.

I hope you will offer the same support as you did last year... the need is greater now than ever.

Supporting HELP for HEROES and the Poppy Appeal
  2. A good piece of work there MR. I downloaded it earlier and I'm going to give it a thrashing on the MP3 player. The guitar harmonies are gleaming - I'm extremely jealous of those nimble-fingered freaks. Keep up the good work.

3. The project is taking shape, and we're starting the PR campaign next week... please help us spread the word!!

To find out more visit the Fighting Man 2009 page on our site.