Putting up a face/trying to be chipper

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
There doesn't seem to be a day where he's not having a look at me whinge about how tough his life is.
Why he keeps shimfing to us lot God only knows, unless he's just trolling.
I'm waiting for the I've got a terminal condition thread in about a fortnights time.
He's Dimmlers American cousin?

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
**** me it's the NAFFI not mumsnet, has everyone been using Gillette razors
Exactly.

@redshift stop being a fucking tampon.

Parents divorcing means two lots of Xmas presents, two lots of birthday presents, two separate places to stay and drop your minging dhobi off for them to wash whilst you try and have a crack at your mum's new younger mates or your dad's new 20 years younger chick.

Also you get to play them off against each other now to your advantage. Plus they'll probably be very lonely so again you can take advantage of that by having a few free holidays with them separately.

Plus you can get in a whole load of shit now and get away with it by blaming your parents for messing you up.

The world is your oyster my friend. Step out there and do some damage. Start with @BigT for calling this place the "NAFFI"

I didn't want to even open this thread - hated even posting this - but last night, I really really felt lost.....probably my first really dark thoughts....maybe also to do with my own personal stuff, not my parents - though, that added on to the proverbial. Out of a very long relationship, out of a long running job, a lot of friends moved on. Still haven't opened the messages some of you very kindly sent over - dreading, really. Also only managed to read the first page of whoever posted here.

And no, my mom's baps are not for display, thank you very much. Gave me a smile.

And yes, I may have depression. I think I do. Just don't know how to deal with it.
Depression? Counselling can help a lot... and I mean a lot. The ability to process while having someone to bounce stuff off can go a long way to helping you stop having circular conversations with yourself, if indeed that's what you're doing.

The next bit may come across as cliched but it's not. You can do a LOT to help yourself with good personal admin. Get up, make your bed. Shower, brush your teeth. Try to eat well and stay off the sauce - alcohol is a depressant. If sleep's difficult, there are plenty of online meditation routines you can download and listen to.

Get out. Fresh air and exercise will help a lot.

And I'll add my weight to the offer of a PM conversation if needs be.

Unfortunately, I also know @ThelmatheBelmer so if needs be you can put up with the two of us.

This is not "F*cking weak" you are unwell. Seek help and stop being daft (see Depression/Mental Health thread).

Look after yourself first, or you're no good to anybody else.
@redshift - go and chat with a trick cyclist - get your head squared away or.you really will end up in a dark and lonely place.
chin up troop - you will be surprised how quickly you will end up sorted.

all the best,mate

I'd seriously consider @greyfergie visit to Devon - it certainly sorts your head out.

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be a day where he's not having a look at me whinge about how tough his life is.
Why he keeps shimfing to us lot God only knows, unless he's just trolling.
I'm waiting for the I've got a terminal condition thread in about a fortnights time.
Sorry mate. Will never post this type of shit again. I think it's unbecoming, and am not joking.

Hookers. And chang.

Jus' sayin'...
Don’t be sorry! Just tell him to eat a bag of dicks, extend the middle finger and drive on. You also might have to hump his leg and establish dominance.
Bumming him while wearing a cowboy hat and pouring cucumber salad on his back would be funnier.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
You can have mine if you want. That apparently is 'cos I'm going to die one day.

Depression? Counselling can help a lot... and I mean a lot. The ability to process while having someone to bounce stuff off can go a long way to helping you stop having circular conversations with yourself, if indeed that's what you're doing.

The next bit may come across as cliched but it's not. You can do a LOT to help yourself with good personal admin. Get up, make your bed. Shower, brush your teeth. Try to eat well and stay off the sauce - alcohol is a depressant. If sleep's difficult, there are plenty of online meditation routines you can download and listen to.

Unfortunately, I also know @ThelmatheBelmer so if needs be you can put up with the two of us.
Cheeky twat. If I didn't like you, you'd get a stiff ignoring for this!

@redshift - read no further, do just as @Cold_Collation says, it is the best advice you could receive.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer