Putting up a face/trying to be chipper

At least they are still alive, been an orphan since 2003.

Hoping to reach a higher age than my father but he do go in a blaze of glory, heart attck on the dance floor with a women who was not my mother.

And judging by the pictures on his camera, she was bonny naked!
You've gotta post her photos here

OK. So worst time to be posting a thread or anything really. I am not even drunk. Have been sober for a day now, almost. My parents are now divorcing. I feel so completely alone and idiotic, really for even posting this.

My usual support group has completely vanished, due to various reasons. I am a nobody. Never felt this low in life. Just trying to figure out why I should carry on with everything. I have temp flatmates for a week and everybody thinks I am ******* great and all, a charmer. But it's all a pretence and and putting up a face.

Sorry for being a downer and a loser.
Serious answer.. get a dog, as stated above. Give yourself someone else to care about.

Failing that, I'm on leave this week, PM me, and I'll arrange travel to London for a few beers and a shoulder to cry on.

When my parents announced their decision to get divorced, I managed to finesse an extended long weekend and went shaggin'.

Didn't get depressed till I got married.

mrdude

On ROPS
On ROPs
OP - It could be worse, imagine if you found out tomorrow you had gonorrhea, and just gave it to your bird (assuming you're not a bottom basher). Then on top of that you went to the docs and he told you that you had cancer, Then once you got home, you found out you had fallen foul to an internet fraudster and had no money left in your bank account. To top it off your rent was overdue and you're now about to be evicted because you can't pay your rent.

Jings - some people just don't know they are born - FFS get a grip and stop whining like a girly girl.

So ugly even ARRSE mods wont go there - no paper bag is sufficient. I can't even get laid in Wetherspoons in Aldershot - can I come up with any further proof that I am actually being nice to you by not sending one???
Do you have a pulse and cast a shadow? If so, phots of blarts and nubbin.

What the feck is a nubbin ?
nubbin
/ˈnʌbɪn/
noun
North American
noun: nubbin; plural noun: nubbins
  1. a small lump or residual part.
    "nubbins of bone or cartilage"
Not figured google out yet?

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
nubbin
/ˈnʌbɪn/
noun
North American
noun: nubbin; plural noun: nubbins
  1. a small lump or residual part.
    "nubbins of bone or cartilage"
Not figured google out yet?
No nor downsizing pictures and I’m sick of people trapped in the 70s being mocked - it’s an affliction I tell ye

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
This Be The Verse
BY PHILIP LARKIN

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another’s throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself.

This Be The Verse
BY PHILIP LARKIN

They **** you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another’s throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself.
Excellent.
I shall remember this.

Suicide flounce.
Seriously? :? I would have thought @redshift would not have been that rattled by an offer from Jarrod to provide personal counseling during this time of stress, but one never knows what triggers a guy :? Redshift should take him up on his offer - might do him a world of good, or failing that, find a group of Morris dancers to join.

Morris Dancers.jpg