Putin stating what Russia has the best of.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You would have to explain that to me, don't think I have had man sex, apart from one occasion in Hamburg, when I am sure a black guy lobbed it up my rear when I was trying to get some shut eye in an apartment hallway in a drunken stupor.
It ok... if you didn't push back your AIDS won't be the bad kind. Well, that not actually true of course. Both varieties of AIDS are bad, you just won't get the Bad AIDS. Just the not quite so bad sort.

There's lucky for you only getting the least bad variety.

It ok... if you didn't push back your AIDS won't be the bad kind. Well, that not actually true of course. Both varieties of AIDS are bad, you just won't get the Bad AIDS. Just the not quite so bad sort.

There's lucky for you only getting the least bad variety.
Aye it was on a Friday night, when I got back to Hameln I had a savage dose of piles, that and the occasional flashback, there was another guy in the hallway as well, he can't remember fuck all though, probably because he was southern and hence could not hold his ale very well.

Russia has the world's gayest president. Fact.

In Communism, old boy joins the queue at the sausage shop, when he gets to the front all gone, so he starts ranting about what a fucked up place Russia is. A policeman rolls up, takes out his pistol, waves it at him and says ´Careful old man, for saying things like that you could be shot´. He goes home muttering like Muttley and his wife says ´No sausages again?´´ ´Worse than that´he replies ´No bullets´.

Latest Threads