Putin reveals all... nearly

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Extremely low

2. Not high

3. Mean level

4. Not bad for a Rassian

5. High enough

6. He is super intellectual

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

2. What connection does the poll have with the homoerotic longing of your post?
  3. There is no connection at all.
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Are you gay?
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah? Tell that to ??????? ?????????? ??????? (board doesnt recognise Crylic. That'll teach me to be a smartarse) tell that to Felix Dzerzhinsky's boys.

They'll be round yours in 10 minutes. Dont bother packing a bag. And tell your boss khaki is sooo not a good look on a fat man.

What? Nah, your OK thanks. I've never been keen on Sushi.
  6. Does it feel good having a Strong Man at your helm again?
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

On, or 'in' his helm?

Sushi, no thanks, I prefer a liberal dash of gravel bags with a topping of Mandelbrot imagery to start my mojo.
  8. Fecking lightweight, used to do that in a lunchtime. No wonder they packed up and went home.
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hang about...

A crystal round his neck and a beady necklace round his hat? Forget the Sushi, exploding Moscow apartment blocks and sodding about under the North Pole... Russia is ruled by a hippy.

How do you write OMMMMMM in Crylic Sergey?
  10. [​IMG]
    "I love taking a hard battering in the ring"

"I could just eat you up, young man"

11. What's Russian for poof then?
  12. I think that they may have moved the decimal point one step to the left to save his embarrassment.

I much preferred the last guy that was in charge over there. Now there was a p*ss artist!
  13. Putin? :D
  14. [​IMG]

"This is how we do it in the FSB cadets. If you tell your mum, I'll put polonium in your cocoa."
  15. FOO.