• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Putin - on this one he gets my vote

Well done Putin.

I agree Rickshaw-Major it probably was a publicity stunt, but at least the population of these villages are seeing someone in authority getting****ed about for it!

Probably posturing for the newspapers but at least someone is accountable. Vlad the Impaler makes his Energy Minister spend New Year in blacked out villages.

Russian energy minister meets New Year without electricity outside Moscow | Russia | RIA Novosti
I loved the line "Putin suggested he go to the blacked out villages and apologise." Babel Fish translation: the Dark Tsar ordered him to get his sorry arse to the affected villages or suffer a fatal accident/suicide/heart attack/all three.

Latest Threads